Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the funniest thing you have ever seen on NSC?

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Probably Jamie, well until it went a bit too far and people were sending him funeral cars etc and Danny Seagull sent a letter to his parents!!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The unintentionally inappropriate comment made on a thread earlier this season about a pair of Charlton supporters at The Valley. So so wrong, but I have never cried so much from laughing at anything on here in thirteen odd years and doubt I ever will again.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Apart from Jamie there was a thread about a chilli eating contest in the states, the thought of it makes me chuckle still :laugh:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hiney Art.

Caused GALES of laughter when I clapped eyes on that thread.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
It's hard to remember everything after using this site for about 13 years, but the one that sticks in my mind because it was so recent was the re-creation of a line drawing of Palace's new stadium a couple of weeks back.

I was helpless laughing at that.

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
I really enjoyed that photo posted the other week of a young woman and the way the shadow fell her on her leg made it look like she had an enormous knob hanging out the bottom of her shorts.
High-brow stuff.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
"Me and My Mum Nimby Village Visit" did for me!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Have to go back to

"would the fans please stay off the pitch at the end of the game so Sam and the lads can do a lap of honour". That was a thread that wouldn't stop giving.

Then again, Hiney Art was good, and Jamie made me cry out loud.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here