Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the funniest thing you have ever seen on NSC?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
For me, it has to be the mentel Charlton thread! :lolol: What a day out and what a thread to accompany it. If i had been around during the height of Hiney Art, it would be all so different. Brilliant thread to read. The Desert Orchid thread is classic aswell. They're my top 3, in that order.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
The "squirrel" standing, wobbling in the wind, looking straight at the camera deserves some kind of award.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
All the ones mentioned here plus 'Family fortunes'. Not quite so funny on re-reading it but whilst it was happening I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath. No stand-up comedian or sitcom has ever made me laugh as much. Honourable mention to the 'Recruitment Agencies' one as well.

They only come along once in a blue moon but boy are they worth waiting for.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The unintentionally inappropriate comment made on a thread earlier this season about a pair of Charlton supporters at The Valley. So so wrong, but I have never cried so much from laughing at anything on here in thirteen odd years and doubt I ever will again.

This, it was accidentally genius, possibly the only time I have laughed hysterically out loud at a NSC thread.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I remember a thread that made it to NSC Gold, "Is my ex girlfriend a slut?". I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned, but maybe it isn't as funny as I remembered it to be.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'd forgotten about Safeway's Is my ex-girlfriend a slut ?

That, together with Digweed's emotional apology and Family Fortunes (old school, me)

Although it is good to have them in Gold, seeing them develop at the time is always far funnier

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here