Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the difference between an iPod and a Audio Jukebox?

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
MYOB - do you realise what a boring wanker you're sounding? You seem to have some serious grudge towards a great piece of equipment. Had mine for over a year now, with NO complaints whatsoever.

Why moan just cause Apple actually take pride in their product's appearance rather than packing it all up in some nondescript grey plastic box like most manufacturers.

(I agree though, that people who wear the supplied headphones are asking for trouble...)

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
The battery is the only fault I have with mine... Its still runs as good as new - its just even when new, i thought the battery could have been better.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
cant be arsed to read the entire thread so just go to thew following website for a shit load of decent MP3 players (memory/HDD based etc), they are in the UK, have el cheapo prices and great customer support (from my experience):
http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk/shop/

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
I watched an episode of the office today...it had that guy in it who comes in to fix Tim's computer....

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Too right

I heard that in 1807 Sony made a laptop that wasn't very good and someone that bought it told me as much. Said she could only play Doom with the screen down, facing the keyboard. Making it unusable.

Wouldn't bother with a Sony.

Nah what you want is an iPod mate...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here