Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the best way to tell your parents your unsure

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
My son came home and said he's gay and that he's always secretly supported Palace. I was moritified. I don't mind him being a Palace fan but I was upset to find out he's a poof.

Hang on, I think I've told that wrong ...

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
gays_meet.jpg

:whistle::whistle::whistle::safeway2: :shrug:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
A question for the less than forgiving,if you were drowning, and a gay chap offered you help would you say no thanks ile wait for a straight guy to pull me to safety.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
i saw 2 gays today by the pier...dirty buggers were making love between the groin :shrug:

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Six pages minimum. Half of them filled with Palace users calling you all the names under the sun. Ignorant bunch.

How wrong you are:tosser:

Your parents probably know anyway. They probably feel as nervous as you to bring it up. When it is out in the open you will all feel more relaxed and probably have a laugh about it. Us Parents ain't a bad bunch deep down. Unless of course they are bigots.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Your Mother is Puff the Magic Dragon. Blank her. The mind is not gender specific. I was not programmed to dislike fat woman. I just don't like being squashed.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Ask yourself what is more important you being able to live the life you want, or the love of your family. It may sound harsh but if your parents or any other member of your family cannot accept you for who you are then you are better of without them.

You only live once so do not waste it waiting for the right time to tell them. Just do it and move on with or without their support.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
i saw 2 gays today by the pier...dirty buggers were making love between the groin :shrug:

You really are an utter TOOL. I'm surprised you've got the internet up in Crawley - bearing in mind you all seem to be stuck firmly in the f***ing Stone Age up there. Same applies to your 'jokes' too. Sake.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
You really are an utter TOOL. I'm surprised you've got the internet up in Crawley - bearing in mind you all seem to be stuck firmly in the f***ing Stone Age up there. Same applies to your 'jokes' too. Sake.

whats up are you gay as well a ??? dont get the joke ?? dont like it or offended.. by way dont you mean to call me a fool ??? whats a tool? ..i have some in my shed ..you mean that type ?:thumbsup:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
whats up are you gay as well a ??? dont get the joke ?? dont like it or offended.. by way dont you mean to call me a fool ??? whats a tool? ..i have some in my shed ..you mean that type ?:thumbsup:

None of your business, you stupid, sad oaf. Why not make the effort to grow the f*** up & post something of value for a change? Or better still: don't bother to post anything at all. :thumbsup:

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
None of your business, you stupid, sad oaf. Why not make the effort to grow the f*** up & post something of value for a change? Or better still: don't bother to post anything at all. :thumbsup:

if you dont like a joke fair enough but dont start slagging people off who do post em..you know the saying ..if you carnt stand the heat get out the kitchen.. simple !!!!!!

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
have really noisy gay bumsex with a woofter of your choice in your room and leave the door open or just leave a load of jizz covered pictures of johnny depp on the floor.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
if you dont like a joke fair enough but dont start slagging people off who do post em..you know the saying ..if you carnt stand the heat get out the kitchen.. simple !!!!!!

Perhaps you should have explained it was a joke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here