Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the best thing you have FOUND?

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I found a £20 note crumpled up on the floor of a busy pub in Eastbourne. Quick as a cucumber I put my foot over it as I bent over to pick it up. I can confirm it was spent on alcohol (whats the point in handing it in?)

So then, whats the most amount/ highest value item you have found? - It does not have to be money.

Lets hear it.:drink:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
the end cap of a daiwa 7ht millionaire reel,at tidemills beach near seaford. you never know when you may need one kinda thing.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Found a hundred quid neatly folded in a plastic bag halfway down Preston Drove a couple of years back. On the off-chance it was somebody's pay packet or pension money or something I handed it in at the police station. Filled in the forms and went back a month or three months later or whatever it was, and nobody had claimed it. So they gave me it anyway. Result! :clap2:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I once found Jeff Minton and Junior Lewis hiding in my toilet cistern - I'd been trying and failing to flush away a particularly potent chocolate log for about 22 minutes, and it was only after lifting the cistern lid that I realised why I was having no luck!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
When I was a really small boy, maybe aged 4 or 5, I found a golden carriage clock in a churchyard in the town where we lived...apparently it had been liberated during a robbery of a local jeweller, I gather he was really happy when the cops returned it to him, but the tight arse never gave me a reward!

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I found a twenty pound note twice at separate times about a month apart, and I asked myself, why is there only ever one and not a few in a wad!?

I once did a COD drop for my firm and put £130 in the back pocket of my destroyed jeans and when I got back to the yard it was gone! Whoops!

Also, found a cheque for over thirteen hundred pounds in the street and took it to the cop shop. My good deed for the day as an ex boy scout :thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I found a £20 note in the back of my cab after I dropped a drunkard at his home in Croydon. He had already gone in the block of flats before I found it so I could hardly give it back, could I?

That wasn't the best thing I ever found though. Afterwards, I found my way OUT of Croydon, bliss.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
£50 note down St James Street in Brighton. Also found a few £20 and £10 notes, but the £50 was probably the best thing I've found!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
My woman:love:

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
£50 note down St James Street in Brighton. Also found a few £20 and £10 notes, but the £50 was probably the best thing I've found!

Is there still a fifty pence piece glued to the floor of The Bulldog, so all the chaps can get a flash of the arse of whoever attempts to pick it up? :ohmy:

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
During the mid 1980s I was riding a motorbike on the Shoreham-Steyning road when I was cut up by a white van on one of the bends. As it turned the back door opened and a large cardboard box came flying out. I stopped to have a look and discovered it was filled with a variety of fags in 200s. Unfortunately being on a motorbike in summer meant I could only stuff about 800 down my jumper and hid the rest in a nearby hedge hoping to pick a few more up later. Word must have got around because when I returned the box was empty and a number of kids on scooters were loitering about searching for something. To cap it all the following morning I found a tenner on the floor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here