8295793509a02c52d8424110.L.jpg

Correct. Discussion over.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
'Underbelly' best TV crime series I have seen for years. First series deals with the organised crime in Melbourne 1995 - 2007 when it ended. Bought the DVD's of the series back when recently visiting, if you get a chance, see it.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Feb 14, 2010
I would have said the ANZACS but as most of them were born and bred in the UK and Ireland then I would have to say their moaning, whinging and whining. They are first class at it. They still cant get over the fact that Harold Larwood bowled too bloody fast for them.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Good shout. Did you know Carl Williams got murdered in prison a couple of weeks ago?

About a 25 minute drive from where I live is that prison.

When it first opened people who lived close to the jail used to buy $500 rubbish cars and leave them in their front yard with the keys in them.

The theory was if they came to their house they will hopefully just steal the car and leave the inhabitants of the house alone :lol:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
'Underbelly' best TV crime series I have seen for years. First series deals with the organised crime in Melbourne 1995 - 2007 when it ended. Bought the DVD's of the series back when recently visiting, if you get a chance, see it.

Don't bother getting the 3rd series.

It's garbage.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Harold Larwood moved to Australia and lived the rest of his life here.
For Tyrone, Harold Larwood was the English fast bowler who terrorised the Australians during what is now called the 'Bodyline' series.
He was the first to bowl at the batsman and not the stumps and caused big uproar and had death threats, he injured a lot of batsmen and they were s**t scared to face him.
The term ' it's just not cricket ' started to be used.
If you go to your local DVD rental shop you should find it in the TV section, they made a series about it called 'Bodyline', starring Hugo Weaving as the English captain Douglas Jardine.:thumbsup:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Harold Larwood moved to Australia and lived the rest of his life here.
For Tyrone, Harold Larwood was the English fast bowler who terrorised the Australians during what is now called the 'Bodyline' series.
He was the first to bowl at the batsman and not the stumps and caused big uproar and had death threats, he injured a lot of batsmen and they were s**t scared to face him.
The term ' it's just not cricket ' started to be used.
If you go to your local DVD rental shop you should find it in the TV section, they made a series about it called 'Bodyline', starring Hugo Weaving as the English captain Douglas Jardine.:thumbsup:

Oh right, cheers.

Bit before my time that one but will have a look for it at VideoEzy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here