Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the best thing the UK has ever given to the world?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The real answer

shakespeare.jpg

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Er...fried fish was a Jewish import and chips were invented by Belgians/French/Irish... take your pick.

It's certainly not an English invention

No over country does it you bore. Thats why it is British. f*** sake, you can take ANYTHING and say its not British.

Red Phone box - well.....red is a roman invetion and there for its roman, and a box come from the russian word for twat face. *sigh*

So it not a British invention its a Russian-Romarno invetion STOLEN by the BASTARD ENGLISH!

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
No over country does it you bore. Thats why it is British. f*** sake, you can take ANYTHING and say its not British.

Red Phone box - well.....red is a roman invetion and there for its roman, and a box come from the russian word for twat face. *sigh*

So it not a British invention its a Russian-Romarno invetion STOLEN by the BASTARD ENGLISH!

Owned.:lolol:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
as soon as i saw your name up , i knew you what you had put !:lol:
In fairness I don't think he meant the football club - that WOULD be a suggestion of asinine stupidity even from a Palace fan. I think he meant the Great Exhibition of 1851 when the wonders of British engineering were displayed IN the crystal palace as designed by Joseph Paxton. It effectively gave the world greenhouses.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
In fairness I don't think he meant the football club - that WOULD be a suggestion of asinine stupidity even from a Palace fan. I think he meant the Great Exhibition of 1851 when the wonders of British engineering were displayed IN the crystal palace as designed by Joseph Paxton. It effectively gave the world greenhouses.

Greenhouses? Seems fitting, since Crystal Palace now give us the gases.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
You reckon? I've even had fish and chips in a remote Nicaraguan town.

Yeah. I have it hear too as a matter of fact. Was it the tradional British fish and chips, was it for the Brits who go over there? Or was it there own version and there for not the British Tradional fish and chips?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
No over country does it you bore.

Bullshit. I've seen it on sale in countries that aren't the UK on three continents. Only in one was it sold as "british fish and chips".

It sure as f*** is British in the chipper across the road (its 'italian', apparently ???).

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
go on then....take the last thing the British love and call it there own and give it to another country.

I fear for the future.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
go on then....take the last thing the British love and call it there own and give it to another country.

I fear for the future.

If the last thing 'the British love and call there own' is fish and chips, the country is far, far, far more f***ed than I thought it was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here