Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I like crayons

Votes: 22 27.2%

• Total voters

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
i know and he will scorea gainst us when they cum to withdean

You say that, but he's never scored against us so far. Craig Easton scored for them here last season, and that's it. He always disappears against Brighton, for some reason.
Well, so far!

But he's already scored hattricks away at Hartlepool and Scunthorpe this season, so a third is on the cards...

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
You say that, but he's never scored against us so far. Craig Easton scored for them here last season, and that's it. He always disappears against Brighton, for some reason.
Well, so far!

But he's already scored hattricks away at Hartlepool and Scunthorpe this season, so a third is on the cards...

Nice one
He will deffo score a hatrick against us now!

And brightonmad it isnt cum its come?:bla:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Apart from Yeovil, it amazes me that every other team has found a small run of form...? Surely the laws of averages mean we must hit some form at some stage...surely?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Apart from Yeovil, it amazes me that every other team has found a small run of form...? Surely the laws of averages mean we must hit some form at some stage...surely?

We will...in League Two perhaps!

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
All these results dont really matter because we need to start winning not relying on other teams results

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
All these results dont really matter because we need to start winning not relying on other teams results
Exactly. Results for Cheltenham, Hereford and Yeovil really don't matter. Arguably the Swindon/Cobblers match is of interest, but unless we start winning regularly we are going down.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Of course they matter. The results of these teams dictate whehter we need 45 points for safety or 55 points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here