Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I like crayons

Votes: 22 27.2%

• Total voters

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Come on the Swindon! Stop scoring, Cox. :laugh:

They'll have too much about them for Northampton, the 3 games since El Grande Flapper (Brezovan) was dropped in goal, they've conceeded 1 goal, and that was very late on away at Leeds, to Beckford. They've been doing well, and they'll continue to. McNamee on the left, Robson-Kanu on the right. With Paynter doing the donkey work for Cox to score all the goals, but Paynter has scored 11 goals himself. Gordon Greer has been an inspiration in their defence too, annoyingly. :lolol: Not to mention the brilliance of Michael Timlin in the middle.

This is a no-brainer. If we are to stay up, then Swindon at home is the sort of game we simply have to win. If we and Northampton can both beat them, that will leave us 3 points behind but 2 games better off. (after tomorrow, Swindon will have just 7 games left compared to Northampton's 9.) If we can at least avoid defeat at Hereford, we should be able to finish above them, Swindon and Chelters. It will then be a case of hoping one of the other clubs above us have a dive in form - one is bound to, surely.

Current standings

15 Hartlepool 39 -10 43
16 Carlisle 38 -13 42
17 Leyton Orient 38 -13 42
18 Crewe 38 -17 42
19 Northampton 36 +1 41
20 Swindon 38 -4 41
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
21 Yeovil 37 -25 39
22 Brighton 37 -18 35
23 Hereford 36 -27 30
24 Cheltenham 37 -36 29

Last edited:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I'd say a Swindon win, because I believe they have a better team than Northampton so therefore the Cobblers would be easier to catch out of the two.

SeeGoals

Bloom’n Marvellous
Jan 22, 2009
Horsham by the sea
It's got to be a Northampton win, we need to drag in the likes of Crewe, Orient and Carlisle with Swindon, and make it a real Battle Royal, the more the merrier!!!

I think Cheltenham and Hereford are certainties to go down then probably Yeovil, the 4th team still too early to say! But if I'm pushed I'd say Crewe. We really need to improve our goal difference it could come down to that!

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Northampton are bound to win. After their thrashing of Stockport on Saturday, they're the form team. There's no way a team can win 5-0 one game and then get beaten easily in their next game...

:nono:

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
A northampton win would be better for us as i think we need to focus on catching swindon.
This is because, if the cobblers do win tonight, we are 6 points behind swindon, with two games in hand, and still to play them.
I would feel alot more optimistic if this is the case

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here