Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats saturday going to be like now?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Got a 5 hour drive there and seriously reconsidering going now. These allegations are going to overshadow everything, you can imagine the chants we'll get and can you really see our players being motivated for this. :shrug:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Based on last nights performance, I'd just stay at home and at least save the money you might otherwise spend on Food/Drink.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Got a 5 hour drive there and seriously reconsidering going now. These allegations are going to overshadow everything, you can imagine the chants we'll get and can you really see our players being motivated for this. :shrug:

What difference does it make to a match? The players may be tired after last night, they could get lost in tippy tappy go nowhere football again, but the allegations are the least of their problems.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Based on last nights performance, I'd just stay at home and at least save the money you might otherwise spend on Food/Drink.

Or you could go and SUPPORT this team when it needs it most. f*** there are some misery guts on this site.

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea

All the more reason to go and get behind the team. They are professional players and should focus on beating The Posh

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Or you could go and SUPPORT this team when it needs it most. f*** there are some misery guts on this site.

Nope. After last night I'd just save my money if I could attend anyway (I'm catching a plane in the morning)

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
What difference does it make to a match? The players may be tired after last night, they could get lost in tippy tappy go nowhere football again, but the allegations are the least of their problems.

All the more reason to go and get behind the team. They are professional players and should focus on beating The Posh

Sure..but five of their team-mates and friends have been arrested on a very serious charge and will face prison if proven - does everyone just carry on as normal? Yeah, I'll be there, but it doesn't feel the same right now...

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Those who are Brighton supporters support the club through good and bad. We have had the wonderful new stadium and now its time to show that we are Brighton fans not fairweathers. The club is going to need some pretty strong characters at the present time and I for one will keep supporting the team.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Sure..but five of their team-mates and friends have been arrested on a very serious charge and will face prison if proven - does everyone just carry on as normal? Yeah, I'll be there, but it doesn't feel the same right now...

None of them have been charged with anything, I'd worry less about the prosecutions and more about how woefully bad we were last night, and the fact peterborough love their attacking football.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011

and wont face prison if not proven. Innocent until proven guilty. I do wish they would avoid these sort of press releases before at least charges are brought. I agree it feels different but now is the time to be strong and show we can brush all the immature comments aside and get on with supporting the team out there.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
None of them have been charged with anything, I'd worry less about the prosecutions and more about how woefully bad we were last night, and the fact peterborough love their attacking football.

We weren't woefully bad last night, if we had been away in the Championship I would have been pleased with that performance. Wrexham played better than Cardiff or Pompey did against us, to name but two, the performance last night is the last thing on my mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here