Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's On Your Mouse Mat ?

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I've changed now to spice the last hour at work up a bit - I now have a bright yellow one with the purple Pay Point logo on it. You know Pay Point? The easy way to pay your bills at your local news agent and post offices.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Cheshire Dolphin said:
I've changed now to spice the last hour at work up a bit - I now have a bright yellow one with the purple Pay Point logo on it. You know Pay Point? The easy way to pay your bills at your local news agent and post offices.

Tell me about it. When I worked for the electricity company I had two spreadsheets - one for post offices and one for garages and shops which were paypoints.
Mainly to sort out customers who had forgotten tokens, keys and quantum cards for their meters.

It's amazing how often Christmas caught out people who hadn't got enough credit on their meters. Funny, I always thought it arrived on 25th December every year.

Oh the joy, dealing with customers :lol:

DAZZA

Jul 14, 2003
Goring
Thunderbirds???

Tazman

Jul 5, 2003
Seaford Where else!
Tazmanian devil on a mountain bike.....obvious really! :clap2:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Downstairs: A Seagulls mouse mat with a main picture of Brighton vs Chester from the first game of the second season at Withdean (I think) and a smaller picture of a game away at Brentford.

Upstairs: A Simpson’s mouse mat where to paraphrase Homer, he says he doesn’t need to know English as he is not going to England.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Amazing how many people still use that 1998 'Donatello's' mouse mat, thought I must be one of the only ones. If you squint your eyes it looks like the opposition player is Di Canio in the main pic.

Van der Gully

Jul 10, 2003
Brunssum, NL
Surprised nobody else has the same one as me, Tweety Pie and Sylvester, mind you it is pretty old now and showing its age, might be time to trade up for something better.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
i have a plain red one, all boring and plain, saying that mouse mats arn't the most exciting things in the world ???

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I have A Monty burns mouse mat at work - Excellent, and at home we have a cartoon network freebie.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here