Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's On Your Mouse Mat ?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I couldn't remember what my work mousemat was because it is so boring.

It is advertising some sort of IT network/support company.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
You never know what's going to happen next in the crazy, madcap world that is my job. Accordingly, my mousemat has changed for the second time in two day - I now have a rather odd greeny blue Sky Sports one. It has little bugs on it whose bodies are made out of different sporting balls.

Zany.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
British Airways.

I work for Virgin.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I want an Albion for work but the club shop just keeps saying (well the workers in the shop not actually the shop itself) "we have ordered them" but that was now 2 weeks ago!

Got an X-Files one at home 'cos its big and very good!

One of those clear plastic ones which you can put your own piccies underneath. At the moment has a piccie of a sunny day in the lane behind the house and one of the County Ground Hove, which, during the cricket sits over a montage of the Goldstone (the areial shot, and one of mine when it was neing demoloished-so that I nevere ever forget what that bastard Archer and Bellotti did!)

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
mine has pebbles on it...supposed to be some Zen kind of thing - but it doesn't work... maybe the feng shui of my desk is all wrong - I mean how can they sit me with my back to the window...

Humpf!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here