Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's going on London bound M20

D

Deleted member 18477

there was a crash down the m20 or m2 (cant remember which one now) last thursday...

some woman decided to turn her car on its side. no idea how. thankfully she was ok.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Moove along now, nothing to see here.

This thread is udderly ridiculous. Having said that I always wondered why the fuzz used this expression, as it's obvious most of the time there is something incredibly interesting to see. :moo:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Just a quick bump before this thread withers

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Might have been a practice convoy as since 9/11 the emergency services are required to conduct these occasionally in case of a major incident where reinforcements have to mobilised on a regional/national basis.

I guess these would be timely in the build up to the Olympics etc.

Might also explain why there is nothing on the News today about a real incident on such a scale.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Might have been a practice convoy as since 9/11 the emergency services are required to conduct these occasionally in case of a major incident where reinforcements have to mobilised on a regional/national basis.

I guess these would be timely in the build up to the Olympics etc.

Might also explain why there is nothing on the News today about a real incident on such a scale.

That's all very well but where is your BOVINE based pun?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That's all very well but where is your BOVINE based pun?

I expect he didn't get the chance to come up with one- probably wrote that post on the hoof.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here