Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's going on London bound M20

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'm going with act of God, as cows don't get taught the Highway Code at school so you can't expect them to comply.

What is this country coming to?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm going with act of God, as cows don't get taught the Highway Code at school so you can't expect them to comply.

What if the cow is angry with the person in the car? Perhaps it's the farmer and they were particularly rough with the cow during milking making the cow so angry that it deliberately charged at the car.

What if the cow is angry with the person in the car? Perhaps it's the farmer and they were particularly rough with the cow during milking making the cow so angry that it deliberately charged at the car.

Before we all start blaming the cow can we at least wait until we know the extent of its injuries.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Before we all start blaming the cow can we at least wait until we know the extent of its injuries.

If its field is the same as the Amex pitch, hamstring is likely.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

That's what the police investigation would be seeking to establish: there's a lot at steak for the insurance company here.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

I'm not trying to apportion blame, I'm just saying that it's a DELIBERATE act rather than an accident

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
too many STOCK answers on this thread. Dont SKIRT the issue

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It appears I have caused a right RUMPus over this issue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here