Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's going on London bound M20

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm going to stick my neck out here and say there's probably been a crash.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You should make CID pretty quickly, astounding deductive powers.

It's only a matter of time before someone turns me into a Brighton-based Detective Chief Inspector, and writes a series of best-selling novels about my adventures with the local criminal underworld. I feel sure that sort of story would be a winner.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I thought you were supposed to call them RTAs.

Oooh no, most definitely not. RTCs, if you please.Hence I stuck to the party line and didn't write "accident".

Collisions, not accidents, as 95% of them are caused by human error, therefore are not deemed to be accidents :lolol:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Oooh no, most definitely not. RTCs, if you please.Hence I stuck to the party line and didn't write "accident".

Collisions, not accidents, as 95% of them are caused by human error, therefore are not deemed to be accidents :lolol:

Dammit I was 50/50 between RTAs and RTCs but I PLUMPED for the wrong one.

I love some of the ridiculous logic they use to come up with these terms.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Dammit I was 50/50 between RTAs and RTCs but I PLUMPED for the wrong one.

I love some of the ridiculous logic they use to come up with these terms.

Well it's not like it actually makes a lot of difference I guess, I mean, we don't go round correcting the public or anything. I do tend to refer to a collision but then that's because it'll say that on all the reports and paperwork I deal with on the subject so it's what I'm used to.

The only ones that would be "accidents" under this logic would be acts of God, like trees falling on to your car while you're driving, or lightning strikes, or maybe a cow running out in front of your moving car :moo:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Surely that would be an RTC due to bovine error

I'm going with act of God, as cows don't get taught the Highway Code at school so you can't expect them to comply.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here