Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's going on, Bozza?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
because it's about music and unless it's about an Alexander O'Neal themed iTunes day then Bozza is probably not interested.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Beatles on iTunes - Could be. Apparently the Apple Records website has recently started mentioning iTunes a lot more. Either that or cloud storage or some sort of rival to Spotify. My own wish list would include an overhaul of things like the queueing of tracks/DJ facility which is just bobbins on iTunes, better search facilities and re-design the interface on the Apple store so it's easier to find podcasts and the like.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Blimey - I had missed that.

All sorts of rumours including the Beatles, again, yawn. Would that really be such a big deal - anyone who wants Beatles music will already have it, probably in many versions on many different media.

Could be a cloud/subscription based iTunes thing.

How exciting though - NSC will be shutdown at the appropriate time so we can all focus appropriately.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
What is it with various companies having loads of keynote events in a short space of time?

Apple - back to the mac and now this iTunes whoohaa (which by the way unless you have an iPod/phone has NOTHING on WinAmp)
Facebook - their fairly acceptable mobile event and then their email event.

I know in both instances it envolves seperate technology but having a joint event to announce things would be nicer IMO. More of a fuss and it feels bigger instead of just another bloody event advertising something else.

Although that facebook mail :love: looks the shit!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
All it says is that there is a v bulletin software upgrade - hence downtime *shrug*.
Does that mean people will have to GASP get a life?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Well, my dad has the anthology, but no way of operating his ipod, so the anthology went on my computer so I could put them on his ipod. So that doesn't really excite me, but I presume this means EMI's (?) catalogue will be added, too, which could be more exciting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here