Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's Everyone Up To Tonight Instead of...

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
flicking between the Champions League Game (the Liverpool one for me) and Gillette Soccer Special

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Fiorentina v Liverpool is a great game so far (1-0)

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Sitting here in the quiet listening to our poor little sick boy trying to sleep without coughing and barking, and hoping we don't have to do the mad dash to the hospital again tonight.....

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Sitting here in the quiet listening to our poor little sick boy trying to sleep without coughing and barking, and hoping we don't have to do the mad dash to the hospital again tonight.....

crumbs mate hope he gets better soon sounds nasty :(

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
crumbs mate hope he gets better soon sounds nasty :(

Thanks!

He gets croup alot, little boys moreoften get it as their wind pipe and oespohegus are close together and when they get throat infections they rub together like sandpaper and their breathing or coughing makes a nasty barking seal noise (called stridor).

He gets upset by the barking noise which mostly comes at night and it makes it worse, if we can't help him calm down and breath then we call an ambulance or make a run for it to the hopsital with all the windows down in the car, cold air helps him breath..... He gets it pretty much whenever he gets a cold.... They say he'll grow out of it soon.... :(

Bloody frightening though....I know what parents of kids with asthma feel like now!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
does sound nasty. I suffered from something similar a few years ago, everytime I got a cold the mucus (sp?) would stick my lungs together making breathing extremely painful...so much so I could'nt breathe for what seemed like ages. Simply took cough mixture and I could feel it literally separating the lungs and making life easier......but bloody nasty when it happened.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
especially when it wakes you up....thats the worst!!

on a BRIGHTER note.....Bathurst is just round the corner :thumbsup: Go Kelly Racing :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Live on MotorsTV from 9pm Saturday, I've got the Red Bull ready!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
cool! will have to watch out for that in the future

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

Poor little thing. I hope he has a better night. Our little boy seemed to have some mild asthma when he was very young but seems to have grown out of it. I've been asthmatic all my life so I now know what my parents went through when they kept checking up on me.

There are few worse things than watching your children suffer so fingers crossed for you.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Just back from the pub to find we went up a place without having to go through the pain of actually wandering along to Withdean and watching the game.
I'd settle for that every week - if you could guarantee me one place up the table each week. Play offs by Easter?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Poor little thing. I hope he has a better night. Our little boy seemed to have some mild asthma when he was very young but seems to have grown out of it. I've been asthmatic all my life so I now know what my parents went through when they kept checking up on me.

There are few worse things than watching your children suffer so fingers crossed for you.

Thanks, its good to know kids grow out of these things, although its little comfort as you go through it, as you probably know!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here