Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's Everyone Up To Tonight Instead of...

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I'm going down the pub before the game - as usual
I'm going in there after the game - as usual
Its just that I ain't going to a game in between time.

Just because Old Bill can't manage to spare a couple of coppers to stand around doing fcuk all at Withdean coz that twat and his bunch of useless tossers are in town, I don't see why I should miss a session in the pub.

And I'll still be moaning about these w4nkers in a fortnight's time when I'll be at the Dome watching Rhod Gilbert in the Comedy Festival instead of the comedy at Withdean.

Manchester Old Bill managed to police Man Utd and City on the sme night last week, so why is it Sussex police can't manage the 5000 odd who turn up at Withdean. Utter joke.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Shall be watching CSI Miami even though it gets more and more daft.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Gym. Learning lines. maybe a pint or two. quick wank and off to bed.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm going to have an early night as I have man-flu.

sneeze.gif

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
..... watching/listening/moaning/posting bollocks about Brighton vs Gillingham,

Im trying to decide what to cook for dinner, after the success of yesterdays home made burgers! Maybe a bit of Jamie Olivers American Adventure, or maybe a free gig as part of Brighton Live....

Picking up a book from you, finishing the packing, watching the CL at my mates house before we go and pick my mate up from the airport and then bed at 12.30 (if Im lucky) before getting up a 3.30 to go on HOLIDAY!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
well i was gonna watch the cricket but at this rate NZ will have it won by 7pm, so Champions League for me.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
"alternative latin rythms"

Mambo, Salsa n stuff

:)

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Are there even police at Withdean on matchdays?

I dont really remember any significant police presence, just loads of stewards

Maybe its not the stadium they need to police, but the traveller's camps in case the opposition decide to stay over..........

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Speaking of Old Bill, did anyone notice the lack of them at Bristol , on Saturday? Think I saw ONE all day.

As a Brighton Season Ticket Holder, I am FUMING about tonights postponment. . How dare they treat US STH's like this.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Badminton 7-8
Indoor footie 8-10.

Stretching the cramp out of my legs 10-10.30...

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Oh, and Pitch Invasion - Waterhall.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Still aching from my first kick-about on Sunday (which included a very Torres-like outside-of-the-right-foot-across-the-keeper-into-the-bottom-left-corner notch!) after my little break for my pulled calf muscle to heal, so it will be a dose of CL on BBC Radio 5Live...

f*** Murdoch, f*** Sky, f***, f***, f***...:yahoo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here