Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's everyone doing at work / home

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Beach Hut said:
Just finished a conference call
You said it was going to last 2 hours..........???

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Sitting at home on a day off. I'm meant to be doing some work in the garden but I'm being lazy.

Mrs G will be home soon so I'd better get a move on.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
just finished puking my guts up and shitting water out my arse, from i presume what is the aftermath of last nights drinking and chilling out for the rest of the day! :drink:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
drawing models and plans for the restoration and rebuiliding of a Coade stone gateway in Tremadog North Wales. incredible structure . . .

my.php

planning an dengine build for a Scottish guys Ford Anglia and thinking about an engine fit tomorrow in a MK1 Cortina

and a little bit of NSC, listening to 12 dreams of Dr Sardonicus, hanging in till 4:30 then going to feed the boy and meet my mate for a birthday pint

probably collapse in my armchair after that lot

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Ignoring the inane chit chat of my colleagues now, what is it about Friday that makes me want to KILL them more than normal?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Ignoring the inane chit chat of my colleagues now, what is it about Friday that makes me want to KILL them more than normal?

Depends if silence or meaning is what you seek in its place.
In the meantime, just slay or masturbate.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Silence.

And snooker.

Ebdon v Fu on the BBC. Hurrah!

I watched that yesterday in amongst my ill health. JESUS H CHRISTMAS that is the worst "game" i have ever laid one sick eye upon.
I hope they both lose or you murderbate them.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Meade's_Ball said:
I watched that yesterday in amongst my ill health. JESUS H CHRISTMAS that is the worst "game" i have ever laid one sick eye upon.
I hope they both lose or you murderbate them.

Sometimes the screen freezes and I wonder whether it's the fault of the interweb or the Crucible having fallen into stasis or the players have slowed to the point of still.

Sorting through piles of reciepts. (The worst thing by miles about being self employed). Just visited the builders at Wild Years Towers who are fitting the new roof lights and stairs (can't wait to move in fed up with squatting at mates). Meeting accountant later, he also has my tickets for Germany. His names Dick Maule
Generally I'm bored shitless and slightly depressed, and need new direction in life.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
at work its gone dead quiet, have dispatched all the orders and i am waiting for the bloody phone to ring!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Franks Wild Years said:
Generally I'm bored shitless and slightly depressed, and need new direction in life.

Yeah agree COMPLETELY - I belong to the Bored Shitless and slightly Depressed club too!! B-SAD club for short.... got to be a way out of here somehow...must check my lottery tickets from Weds...

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
blockhseagull said:
I'm still sat trying to sort this stocktake out.... f*** it i'll wait till tuesday...god my job is dull

I've done some f***ing awful stocktakes in my time, the best was at Toyota counting Lexus' on a ship in Sydney (they were covered in vaseline and I had to wear a full body suit and carry a little bar code reader), I also have had to stock take a couple of brewerys in Sydney unfortunately I got the whiskey room and I don't like the stuff... the worst by far was sitting in a vault for three days ticking paper bonds back to a check sheet so they could be computerised and destroyed, bloody boring....

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
tedebear said:
I've done some f***ing awful stocktakes in my time, the best was at Toyota counting Lexus' on a ship in Sydney (they were covered in vaseline and I had to wear a full body suit and carry a little bar code reader), I also have had to stock take a couple of brewerys in Sydney unfortunately I got the whiskey room and I don't like the stuff... the worst by far was sitting in a vault for three days ticking paper bonds back to a check sheet so they could be computerised and destroyed, bloody boring....

This is timber and bricks... and people who work here not knowing what they are counting :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here