Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's everyone doing at work / home

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
at home waiting for the insurance loss adjuster watching the cat give birth.
1 pure white one so far :clap2:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I'm at work, in central London. It's a ghosttown this morning, after last night's drinking session, hardly anyone in. I've just had three slices of toast with marmite, and now feel slightly sick. I have **** all to do until a couple of meetings at 11 and 12. I am drifting round NSC, waiting for the cricket to get underway and for my girlfriend to call and let me know how her interview this morning went.

D

Deleted User X18H

Doing a report on $ collections then off to an Underwriters and some coffe and toast enroute.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just finished a conference call

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Re: Re: What's everyone doing at work / home

Hiney said:
Just around the corner from you in Wessex House sorting out my clients and counting the minutes

:clap2: :clap2:

:wave:

I'll wave as i go past later...gotta go to Barclays !!!

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Currently at Britannia Rescues European HQ in ...... Huddersfield. Waiting for it to go menatl when everyone starts breaking down after lunch trying to get away for the weekend. Still considering sloping of home early with some pathetic excuse.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
On hold to BT complaints department trying to chase up £200 they owe the company, have been on hold for 25mins now :angry: :angry: :angry:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Sat in the kitchen eating some cheddars, drinking homemade lemonade. I should be making something for tea and thinking about doing some ironing. Exciting times.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
at work , nothing to do as usual so got the tunes on and trying to pass the time. Get paid good money for this too ...... what a joke

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Dougal said:
at work , nothing to do as usual so got the tunes on and trying to pass the time. Get paid good money for this too ...... what a joke

You usually find that the best jobs involve you doing sod all, and getting paid more than others.

I'm at work, mucking about, sending dirty emails to the missus. Usual really.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Looking at my mess of a house and doing nothing about it, need a great fat big kick up the rump to get out of this self induced depression and GET GOING GIRL!!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Dougal said:

any jobs going ??? :lolol:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
It's the first day since Tuesday i have been able to emerge from bed and house to poke my fingers at keys in the internet cafe nearby that holds no drinks or foods. I am not all that thirsty and my stomach has become urgently round in recent weeks, obedient to the mouth that commonly pecks and remains merry and unstrained under duvet's fearsome order.
Today, i will return home soon and try not to curse King Cranios who runs me with only his own vicious mirth and poor will.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here