Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats all this tosh about being Welsh on Saturday ?

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Sorry, I don't get this, the Welsh hate our guts and our second homes but love the money we give them through the Welsh Development Agency.

So, why is there all this rubbish about supporting Wales ? There is NO chance of me cheering Wales on tomorrow and, if the boot was on the other foot would they support us ? I think not.

May the better team win
This

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I hate the french, but i hope that the welsh get ******* slaughtered on the field tomorrow. However I'll concede that it might be funnier if they were to get slaughtered in the final.

D

Deleted member 18477

I agree! I hope the french f*** the sheep sh*g*rs over! Although leave Katherine Jenkins and Imogen Thomas to me... I'll f*** them myself!

Come on you froggggggggggggs!!!!!!!!!!!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Sorry, I don't get this, the Welsh hate our guts and our second homes but love the money we give them through the Welsh Development Agency.

What money? The Welsh Development Agency was wound up five years ago ( I did some work for it and I'm still owed money :rant:)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
all week I have heard the droning on about they are there and the English are not they hate us and are continually comparing them with us I also dislike the french but since living here for 8 years I will be hoping for a small win for the french but cheering neither

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Frogs... sheep shaggers... frogs... sheep shaggers... hmmm

COME ON NEW ZEALAND!!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
GWARN THE SHEEPSHAGGERS

what?

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I LOVE supporting the home nations in sport because it REALLY winds them up. They are so DESPERATE for us to hate them back and most of the replies on this thread so far are exactly the kind of reaction that they are hoping for.

Rise above it chaps, go watch the game in a pub full of Taffs wearing a union jack and don an attitude of "I want you guys to win because we CONQUERED your sorry little country years ago and now you are one of the vassals of the mighty UNITED KINGDOM."

It's much more satisfying than responding to a shout of "I HATE YOU!" with "errrrrr I HATE YOU TOO!".

Have some fun with it I say.

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus

So, why is there all this rubbish about supporting Wales ? There is NO chance of me cheering Wales on tomorrow and, if the boot was on the other foot would they support us ? I think not.

May the better team win

Listen, with almost ANY other opponent I'd agree with you. But rugby is boring to watch if you don't care who wins, and I'll be damned for eternity in Hades with demons poking red hot spears up my arse before I become French.

HTH

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here