Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whatever happened to Kurt Nogan?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Thought he retired through injury in the end, after not getting any games for Cardiff anyway.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
He sustained a really bad injury at Cardiff which just about put an end to his playing career.

Nogan did play a bit of non-league football here last season for a local Welsh League side. It was rumoured that he was likely to sign for somebody like Merthyr or Newport in time for this coming season if he can prove his fitness.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
edna krabappel said:
Thought he retired through injury in the end, after not getting any games for Cardiff anyway.
he did he did his back in(i think) playing for the cardiff reserves and had to retire

wasted talent if he had the right mentallty to to go with the talent he had for putting the ball in the back of the net he would have been a great player but he wasted his career by not wanting it enough

when you consider he scored 60 goals in 120 games yet didnt score for the 1st 10 and then became nonononononononononogoals nogan by not scoring in the last 20 once liverpool and man city were apparently intrested he scored something like 60 goals in 90 games which aint much worse than bobby

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
he got in a lot of striff for causing a scene in a burnley indian restaurant! cant remember wat though

D

Deleted User X18H

mona said:
A tremendous player but he liked a drink. Sure to find him in some Cardiff bar.

Liked a fag or 20 too Often in the Belle vue near Brighton Station and the old William Hills old shoreham road.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Legend... Apparently fell out with Brady due to his social side. Often underrated by many Albion fans.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I think 'legend' is pushing it a bit far, but he did do well for as for a time. I remember him banging them in in front of us in the North Stand in my first full season. Good times! Any news on what he's up to these days?

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Biscuit said:
He used to be my favourite player with Steve Foster when I was a kid. :clap2:

You still are a kid. :lolol: :jester:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
dougdeep said:
You still are a kid. :lolol: :jester:
We're ALL still kids compared to you, you whiskery old tramp:p

D

Deleted User X18H

mona said:
A tremendous player but he liked a drink. Sure to find him in some Cardiff bar.
he liked a fag as well.....but then again so did Stefan Iovan

D

Deleted User X18H

hove born&bred said:
he liked a fag as well.....but then again so did Stefan Iovan
I know I said somthing similar two and a half years ago who dug this up ??

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
hove born&bred said:
I know I said somthing similar two and a half years ago who dug this up ??

I did. :) I was searching for him on the internet as I was curious as to what's become of him after his football career ended. He did give us some great times in front of the North Stand circa 1994/95. :clap2: So he retired from Cardiff, but since then noone know's where he is these days?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here