Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tea or Coffee ?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'd say, why am I talking to someone that doesn't exist ???

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
ben andrews girlfriend said:
but if god created EVERYTHING, didnt he also create the devil?
The Orange Seagull said:
Yes he did,quite why,I don't know???

The devil was originally one of his angels, that ended up betraying him. So he didn't create the devil. I sit next to a really religious women at work and have asked her all these questions.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Why can't I like normal women......big titted blondes are as rare as rocking horse shit these days...& I'm not getting any younger!!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
why did you make me ugly , you bastard

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
brighton_b0y said:
The devil was originally one of his angels, that ended up betraying him. So he didn't create the devil. I sit next to a really religious women at work and have asked her all these questions.

If according to Christain mythology God created the angel, then he created the devil.
Also god is all knowing so he would have known the angel would turn bad.

Is this true? I'm not really an expert on hebrew sects of the Roman period.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Voroshilov said:
If according to Christain mythology God created the angel, then he created the devil.
Also god is all knowing so he would have known the angel would turn bad.

Is this true? I'm not really an expert on hebrew sects of the Roman period.
good point! i'll ask :)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The problem with asking "does god exist?" is that the answer is usually not to that question but rather "what sort of god exists?"

When discussing god, there is an assumption that we are talking about a all powerfull, all knowing, benevolent being. The existance of evil shows us that this god doesnt exist as either he cant do anything about bad things, does know or does care.

However this doesnt mean that there isnt a god (or indeed gods for those of an eastern philosophy). The evidence doesnt prove things either way as there's a lot of Weird Shit(tm) in the world/universe that cant be explained, but at the same time you have to ask yourself "why put hair around the arse"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here