• England go out in the semi final on pens , Bton make Play offs but lose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England go out in group stages with disaster WC , Bton go up

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Has to be club over country every time for me, winning the WC would be something amazing but have to go with the albion

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Albion Albion Albion,
Albion Albion Albion,
Albion Albion, Albion,
Albion,
Albion

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Club over country doesn't cut it for me. The two are pretty equal and the prospect of seeing Beckham lifting the World Cup is too much to resist. (And it would mean an end to all the 1966 nostalgia we're forced to endure over and over and over and over...)

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Well, seeming as we have just been relegated.. Let's have a World Cup for once, eh?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Albion every day of the week and twice on Sundays. For the 6 months of glory that England would have, Its just not worth visiting places like Hereford and Grimsby again.

Up the Albion.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I struggle to find seconds when i'm charmed by millionaires who represent nothing of me rather than thousandaires who often fail in local conflict. Brighton players aren't me, thank the Gods, but they're still more relevant than grandiose cheating pigs without concrete in character.
I like the Albion.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
We had this poll a few months back and option A is the only one viable now

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
World cup for me.

Albion getting relegated is no great shakes. If we were in the Prem it would be different.

It's not going to take us 40 years to get promoted again and it can be fun going to the smaller clubs grounds.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
In your lifetime, the Albion will be going up and down plenty of times, but England might only have a realistic chance of winning the World Cup once or twice.

This is one of those moments.

It has to be the World Cup.

If it was the Albion facing relegation to the conference, I'd maybe feel differently, but while dropping to Div 2 would be painful, we'd bounce back.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
ditchy said:
We had this poll a few months back and option A is the only one viable now
Says who?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Two different things really, while I want the albion always to succeed, the world cup only comes around every four years and is so special I want to see us win it. If I thought it was special winning the Rugby world cup, a sport that I don't follow, I can only imagine what it would be like to win the big one.

Oct 25, 2003
"hello grandson, you know, i was ALIVE when england world cup, it was amazing"

"please grandad, tell me more...got any WERTHERS ORIGINALS to accompany this tale?"

OR

"hello grandson, you know, i was ALIVE when brighton gained promotion from the 2nd division"

"yeah whatever you old twat, i'm gonna put my jumpsuit on and play with my ROBOT"

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
BarrelofFun said:
Albion going up. I can relate to them much more than England.

Yep, can't disagree with that, I concur.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here