• England go out in group stages with disaster WC , Bton go up

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
bhafc99 said:
In your lifetime, the Albion will be going up and down plenty of times, but England might only have a realistic chance of winning the World Cup once or twice.

This is one of those moments.

It has to be the World Cup.

Got to agree with that. World Cup for me.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
tommy boy said:
"hello grandson, you know, i was ALIVE when england world cup, it was amazing"

"please grandad, tell me more...got any WERTHERS ORIGINALS to accompany this tale?"

OR

"hello grandson, you know, i was ALIVE when brighton gained promotion from the 2nd division"

"yeah whatever you old twat, i'm gonna put my jumpsuit on and play with my ROBOT"

Yeah, I see what your saying. If the option was England win WC and Brighton finish 5 bottom then I would vote for England but If we get relegated I think there is a chance we could go under.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
tommy boy said:
"hello grandson, you know, i was ALIVE when england world cup, it was amazing"

"please grandad, tell me more...got any WERTHERS ORIGINALS to accompany this tale?"

OR

"hello grandson, you know, i was ALIVE when brighton gained promotion from the 2nd division"

"yeah whatever you old twat, i'm gonna put my jumpsuit on and play with my ROBOT"
A good point. Well made.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Ask me that In a years time ( when the WC eurphoria is non existant ) and I'd say Club before Country without doubt.

The fact that the World Cup is upon us It takes on a whole new perspective.

Of course I'd like to see England win the World Cup and of course I'd like to see us promoted.

As you are asking today it's a Win the World Cup for me.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Brightons very existence could rely on us getting promoted - finances etc. Or being able to fend clubs off from taking our yuongsters. Decent signings that might not want to play in League One but would be hapy to play in the Champ etc.

I wouldn't gamble that for seeing Sir Gary Neville prancing about and the rest of them earning even more money from the success of England.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here