Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would you do with £100k+....?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I had ideas earlier this year that i'd end up with about £260k, or something by December's end. Then i learn that the sacked woman from my HR department might have given the wrong guesses of future wages that i would fail to earn thanks to a bit of an eternal injury inside of me in the hit and run game to my solicitor. It won't be this year, but nearer the start i should have about £120k or more and ask myself the same questions of what to spend it on. I don't often go anywhere and thanks to the incident don't have much of a memory of where i ever dreamt i'd like to, but i have a small urge for a month's journey through Argentina and surrounding countries. That'd be nice. And then a chunk enough of a mortgage for me to live easily enough off of working part-time and studying and resting enough the rest of it. Perhaps. Or to open my own brothel. A friendly one that offers regular visitors a free wank a month from their favourite madam. There'll be a sex or wank stamp card like those dished out in coffee chains, the image on each of a member getting firmer until on the tenth one it has it in its prime and therefore ready for it's freesturbation. I'll have photos in and around the doors of our christmas do, etc, which have some regulars and better maids dressed extravagantly as you get in many a bar. And heavies that have an inbuilt dislike for violence enough to only act when necessary and when one of my bitches gets punishably bruised and the harmer gets justly hurt.
I'll probably just holiday and put some money on a small flat though.

With thousands of pounds to pay in tuition fees, I'd be surprised if the student population doesn't decline rapidly.
So you believed all the left wing propaganda too. They don't have to pay a penny until they can afford to.

What coincidence, for that is just the amount of money I need to make bail from my unfair imprisonment here in Lagos.

Long I have been a political prisoner ever since my father, King Abujabba-Hakam-Farsahid was executed, leaving me his vast fortune.

If you, kind friend, were to assist me in freeing myself I would of course share with you the sum of £13,876,223 (thirteen million, eight hundred and seventy six thousand, two hundred and twenty three pounds).

I believe you are of good mind and honest decency for which to help me in my time of need.

Yours

Prince Abujabba-Hakam-Farsahid II

I can tell that is not authentic as you forgot to misspell some of the words.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
this is a good thread much better than the euromillions one as its more realistic

Yes I am enjoying reading the replies.

I am almost commited to the Suzuki (black) Swift 1.6 Sport which I need to pay a minimum £250 deposit on. It was reduced from £12,885 to £10,995 a few days a go. I haven't test driven it but it really does look and feel the business.

The holiday home is a no-brainer. Gonna look into the Haven Park near Poole. Funnily enough, meandering thru Southwick this pm I met one of the gas guys doing the mains. A big lump called Dan (and a Cherry fan) and played rugby for Wimborne. We had things in common as I mentioned I'd been with the B52's and played at Kings Park back in the 80's against the Bournemouth Bobcats. They were a good side and according to Dan still going. Good fella and we chatted for a good half an hour about this Holiday Park.

I am now looking at a land deal in Panama. A bit shady but looks good in principal. May appoint a local lawyer to look into it and make a trip around Xmas with one of the organising guys from Hove. This also looks a no-brainer x10 on investment after a year to 18 months. lol

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Is a consideration the person (relative?) who left you the house? If they worked hard for every penny, going without so they could afford to buy a house, I would feel bad wasting it or frittering it away.

Ex-wife mate. I bought it in 1984 with the sale of a nother house. She's sitting in my castle as I speak.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here