Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would you do to the people who did that to the dog on page 6 of the Sun ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Do not open page 6 of the Sun, I just have and feel physically sick. I am a great Dog lover and this photo turned my stomach. Personally I would hang the people. Some people say Human live is much more important than an animal, I disagree. The people who did this should die, pure and simple.

Is an animals life sacred ?, you say.

Anyway do not open this page if of a sensitive nature.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
For those that now have the curiosity to see what the picture is, it is of a dalmation pup which has been hung from a tree in a park in Barnsley. The RSPCA want the picture shown to try and track down the people who did it, and there is a reward for information.

It's not a nice picture, but the Sun is being just a little hypocritical in showing dead bodies from Pakistan with no warning, but warning people about seeing a dead animal.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
See the photo before you make any wisecracks you may feel a bit silly.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There is no warning of the photo.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It makes me very sad and very angry but if theres a joke to be had thats fine :nono:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
To be honest i think hung is a bit too good for them. Id like an hour with them put it that way. Probably some stuid f***ing teenager. I aggree i think a dogs life should be valued nearly as much as a humans. C U N T S.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
It's sad, it's unacceptable, the people that did it deserve to be punished. But it's only a dog, so for those advocating crucifiction grow up and move on.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What the f*** is Yoda-dog all about?

33774.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Its only a Dog. I cannot agree with those sentiments.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
how can people joke about such a thing. Im not a dog lover, but an animal cannot defend itself against such acts. I really can't imagine what would drive a kid to do this. You may laugh but its kids like this that have an inbalenced mental state that will probably end up being a danger to society in the future.:angry: id love to catch the little gutttless !!!!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Fair play Chappers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here