Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would you do if...

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I would apologise to the poster of the rumour, then probably start whooping and cheering as many of the rumours have involved players who would destroy this division.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I would say the player was the best player ever, and I knew all along he was coming, because Gus and T:Bloom are the boom ting

Come September when the player hasnt scored in 3 appearances, I will resort to slagging him off, saying he is shit and a total waste of space and should go on loan to Eastbourne Borough because that is his level.

If he then went on a scoring spree I will call for him to get an international call up, or say he is worth at least £2 million when Southampton want to buy him

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I would slag the player off unless he has scored at least 40 goals since they were 4.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I would say the player was the best player ever, and I knew all along he was coming, because Gus and T:Bloom are the boom ting

Come September when the player hasnt scored in 3 appearances, I will resort to slagging him off, saying he is shit and a total waste of space and should go on loan to Eastbourne Borough because that is his level.

If he then went on a scoring spree I will call for him to get an international call up, or say he is worth at least £2 million when Southampton want to buy him

Ah, the NSC way :)

I'd get incredibly excited and laugh a lot.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
If it was Earnshaw i would be running around the living room like the big dafty i am, punching the air and shouting yes, yes fuckin yes! :laugh:

Then i'd be telling everyone that might even give a shit, to get their money on us to go up!

Cant see it happening though :down:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I would be the first to say well done whoever started said rumour.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I would go straight to the club shop and get the new kit with Humberto Suazo's name on the back.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
The only really ridiculous ones for me have been JVH, Hooper, Earnshaw and Simon Cox. I could well see someone like Vassell arriving, Southampton have been in for him and we know where they source most of their targets!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Depends on which player we're talking about.

Andrei Kanchelskis - I still wouldn't believe it until I saw him play in the stripes.
Robert Earnshaw - piss myself with excitement and lump on at the bookie for us to go up.
Marlon King - I would scream and scream and scream until I'm sick.

Manny

Aug 1, 2010
Reigate, Surrey
Depends on which player we're talking about.

Andrei Kanchelskis - I still wouldn't believe it until I saw him play in the stripes.
Robert Earnshaw - piss myself with excitement and lump on at the bookie for us to go up.
Marlon King - I would scream and scream and scream until I'm sick.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
I would be surprised, then i would think about it, then I would smile and then i would log off.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I'm guessing there is something behind this question which could mean one of

Earnshaw
Cox
Vassell
Benjani

etc are signing very soon

:amex::amex::amex:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
There are loads of caravans parked on the Downs so it could be Freddy Eastwood :smile:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Nothing, because the likes of Earnshaw, Vassel would never come!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
... one of the really brain-fryingly stupid rumours which you had dismissed out of hand as being 'utter bullshit' turned out to be true - and that that player subsequently signed for us?

Just wondering, like.
I'd just accept that there are SO many rumours on here that one of them was bound to be right eventually. A bit like the way a broken clock always tells the right time twice a day. It still safest to assume that every thread that starts "Just heard that we're going to sign ..." is wrong and that the person who started it is a bit of a wanker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here