Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what would be your reaction if Mcshane joined us of a permanent? WARNING FOOTY THREAD

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I only asked as I was off on holiday, when I happened to get hold of an English paper in France and I saw that Zamora has scored in a friendly. I subsequently found out that we had signed him and I was very very surprised.

If the Mcshane situation was to have the same outcome as zamora, would this change your view of the coming season.

Also if we sign another French Winger ( and he turns out good) will MM be tempted to repeat the experiment of playing two wingers again as he did last year?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
There is more chance of Elvis coming back from the dead and turning out as a center half for Brazil then McShane joining us.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
DAMANCLAY said:
There is more chance of Elvis coming back from the dead and turning out as a center half for Brazil then McShane joining us.

I wouldn't be so sure...

Elivis is still alive and running aguest house in Rhyl ( I thought everyone knew that)

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I could spend all day trying to understand what you've said. The first sentence is actually a foreign grammar, right?

We won't sign McShane on a permanent basis. There was some trouble with the neighbours at his flat at the Marina and he's too embarrassed to go back there.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Perry Milkins said:
I wouldn't say the odds are anyway near that high.

Read that french newspaper in hope dave.

I think they are. McShane didn't even want to join us last year so why would he want to join us this year? With at least 2 Championship clubs after him?

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
DAMANCLAY said:
I think they are. McShane didn't even want to join us last year so why would he want to join us this year? With at least 2 Championship clubs after him?

Yes but if both clubs suddenly unleashed brillaint CHs from their reserves they would 'oh no thank you Mr McShane'. Then Paul might fall out with Taggart and be shown the door. Having to earn a penny or two to pay for his luxury aprtment in Wilmslow he may be forced to play his trade down here.

Anyway Elvis can't head the ball and hated the samba he was more a Boss Nova man.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Perry Milkins said:
Yes but if both clubs suddenly unleashed brillaint CHs from their reserves they would 'oh no thank you Mr McShane'. Then Paul might fall out with Taggart and be shown the door. Having to earn a penny or two to pay for his luxury aprtment in Wilmslow he may be forced to play his trade down here.

Anyway Elvis can't head the ball and hated the samba he was more a Boss Nova man.

I think its called clutching at straws Perry. I think we will get a half decent CB but as much as I wish it was McShane it isn't going to be!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
It won't happen, but i'd be more excited then i've been (over football matters!) in a long long time.

The last transfer we had that i got excited about was Roberts

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
He played for Man Ure against Celtic last nite though...

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
He played for Man Ure against Celtic last nite though...

The Utd reserves against Celtic, and he was only on for the last 15

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I'd probably punch the air + text all my mates . Then sing some McShane songs next time I was hammered

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Last I saw of McShane in the media here was him saying he wanted to stay(Irish Daily Star, back in May ish), but him wanting to and McGhee/ManU getting an arrangement is something completely different...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here