Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what would be your reaction if Mcshane joined us of a permanent? WARNING FOOTY THREAD

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Reports say he had a good game for manu last night (who included super Adam Virgo). Like to see him back very much but very very unlikely. Worthy of the Championship at the very least.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
BUTTERBALL said:
Reports say he had a good game for manu last night (who included super Adam Virgo). Like to see him back very much but very very unlikely. Worthy of the Championship at the very least.

He only played the last 15 - got stuck in, one a few tackles, passed the ball around a bit (gave it away a couple of times though) and almost scored with his first touch, a header from a corner.

Virgo was crap however, on up front - other than chasing the ball around and having a shot that almost hit the corner flag he did nothing.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Withdean Wanderer said:
The Utd reserves against Celtic, and he was only on for the last 15

he did nearly score with his first touch tho

As much as i would love him to come back he is too good for league 1. I was actually hoping that he would break through into the manure team this year but if they have put a price tag on him it seems unlikely.

It would have been nice to watch him develop in the prem tho

1066gull

I very much doubt it would happen. If he would play in League 1, it would be for Forest I guess.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Originally posted by brightonfan_86
There is absolutely no chance of Mcshane coming back here, .....

Are you sure Kev?

but anything can happen in football so you never know, ...........

Ahh, so its a possibility?

but I doubt it very much.

No, perhaps not then? :lolol:

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
BHA links said:
Are you sure Kev?

Ahh, so its a possibility?

No, perhaps not then? :lolol:

I like what you've done there..!
:thumbsup:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
No difference on my view of the upcoming season. I am confident that we will do well although having Mcshane back would be a very very welcome bonus.:angel:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here