Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What would be your ideal job?

Squiffy

Jul 11, 2003
Rock star/musician - all you have to do is come up with 10 decent songs every 18 months or so, just make sure you can play them properly and "rock", tour the world being fawned for so successful/creative/rich and use those experiences as inspiration for the next album if necessary. Also use your kudos to get tickets for any footie match in the world.

A dream job I had was english teacher in Japan, sh@tloads of money for a 4-7pm shift during the week and 1-5pm on saturday. Loads of well-paid private jobs in between, guess thats why I stayed four years (and made a serious attempt at the above) and it allowed to travel for 15 months. Also I guess why the chum I went with is still there after 14 years. He has such a cushy number that he won't/can't come back.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
My ideal job would be the one I was made redundant from two months ago:angry: :censored: :angry:

Print Development Manager = sit on @rse all morning browsing NSC, wander down the pub for a couple at lunchtime, do a little bit of work in the afternoon to show a willing, back to NSC, go home at 5.30 on the dot. Oh, and it had a very nice salary indeed thank you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here