Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What WORD do you HATE the most?

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Spicy2 said:
Not really a word, but I dislike the use of innit - it seems to be used at the end of sentences for no reason!

It's cos it's well cool, INNIT! :smokin:

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
Yeah, but in that case its appropriate cos it repesents isn't it! I have heard sentences like "I'm going away this weekend, innit!" or "My sister's just had a baby, innit". What does that mean?!

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Spicy2 said:
I have heard sentences like "I'm going away this weekend, innit!" or "My sister's just had a baby, innit". What does that mean?!

You've been spending too much time in Croydon. :lolol:

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Lush said:
REVENUE - just means money dunnit?

Revenue's money that you're making. Not the most technical definition but it's late and i can't be arsed. :lolol:

Oh and are you ok there Spicy? :p

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
Oh and are you ok there Spicy? :p [/B]

Yes, erm, fine, better now I have had the injection. Its the mention of that dreaded place that did it.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
beorhthelm said:
Soccer.

i didnt actually think i disliked any word, but then while considering a reply Soccer came up. American so-called-Football isnt even played with feet ffs. So why does the rest of the world have to accomadate them? It should be called American Mince-around-with-lots-of-body-armour-ball. or Mawlodab for short.

I had a lengthy response to this typed out but can't be assed to post it.

Shouldn't you be moaning about the rugby fraternity who also call our game Soccer? And called it Soccer long before the Americans ever did-unless somebody would like to inform me otherwise.

Better that they call it Soccer than ignore the game completely don't you think? Remember, they were playing their game of football (in which you would probably last five seconds if you tried to play it) long before soccer was considered to be anything close to a mainstream sport.

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
I absolutely and categorically agree with you timbha.:lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
"Basically" for the way that it is used to puntuate the start of a sentence. Because then, basically, everything that you say becomes meaningless. Look out for this word today. You'll hear it more times than you realised was possible. Basically is fast becoming the new "like". :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here