Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What will be your matchday schedule for Falmer?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
When I'm here:
Wake up
Have a crap
Get out of bed
Go to Falmer
Watch us lose
Go home

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
pint in the open house, jump on the train, pint in the ground before the match, big piss at half time, pint in the ground after the match, train back to london road and home or into town and straight out.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I have long been in the habit of arriving as late as possible to withdean, watching the match and then getting out there ASAP, however if the gates were open early enough anf they were showing other matches on screens around the ground i would probably leave to about 1, getting there a fair while before 2 allowing me to watch the early kick off match, get a few drinks down me and get some lunch, watch the match, and then probably spend a while there after the match.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Drink - watch football - drink

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Nip in to The Coach House (outside Angmering station) for a quick bevvy.
Catch train to Brighton meeting up with mates as i pass through the stations on route.
Have a quick bevvy around Brighton Station area.
Then on to Falmer for pre match drinkies and grub.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I started typing about goign to the game from Aldrington forgetting i hope to be in portsmouth when falmer opens.

The first few games from Aldrington till Uni.

But it will likely follow train at 10/11, meet the best mate at brighton, get a train to the ground, have more drinks. half time pint. full time pint before catching a train to brighton so i can get home to portsmouth. I'll finally be 18, and have ID and everthing :calp2:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I started typing about goign to the game from Aldrington forgetting i hope to be in portsmouth when falmer opens.

The first few games from Aldrington till Uni.

But it will likely follow train at 10/11, meet the best mate at brighton, get a train to the ground, have more drinks. half time pint. full time pint before catching a train to brighton so i can get home to portsmouth. I'll finally be 18, and have ID and everthing :calp2:

Surely the first and the last time anyone will ever say that!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Being a postie, the latest deal means instead of taking my then 7 year old son to The Albion, I will be trying to get home in time to listen to the 2nd half, on the wireless.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Surely the first and the last time anyone will ever say that!

:down: its a disgrace i know, but its the best one for my criteria. in order it is (and i'm not joking)

1) Be close enough to brighton to watch the Albion
2) offer computing Forensics
3) Offer software development
4) offer computer science
5) offer some sort of IT course
6) offer a political course

being at the albion is so important to me when falmer opens because Archer robbed me of somthing i'll never get back - a propper stadium. the ****. my dad probably never took me cause of the facilities. Plus hes more of a nuteral but lets not let rational thought of individual circumstance come between us and insulting that pig :thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
watch telly till about 2 ish...jump in the car....get dropped off at the bottom of coldean lane....walk to the ground to get there about 2:45.....watch the game.....walk down to the bottom of coldean lane...get picked up....home in time for team and crumpets.

Pretty much the same as now

You walk from Coldean Lane to Withdean and back?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here