Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What will be your matchday schedule for Falmer?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You're prepared to walk a mile to the ground, Dave? And a mile back again?

well, if there is the facility to be dropped outside the main gates then obviously that would be better, but it could lead to problems being picked up at the same place as the Nazi stewards would probably move the lovelly Mrs DTG on. I will ask Obergrupperfuhrer Perry what the chances are

:thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Your hopes are well founded!
More on this subject as soon as the go ahead is given.
I'm sorry it's taking so long for this to happen, especially since details of hospitality etc are being announced! But rest assured it is well and truly on the agenda.

:thumbsup:
I'm sure it is. We won't be pitching up for another 18 months anyway, so I'm not exactly chomping at the bit to have confirmation of this, that and the other just yet. Frankly, its enough for me to see those sweeping white arches going up at the moment, the rest is just detail.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Cooked breakfast, few pints at the Hikers Rest & a short walk through the woods to see the stripes at the promise land :falmer::clap2:

Ditto...(well, maybe not the cooked breakfast) and if I have the kids with me, there'll be no HR but I suspect that I'll be on my tod for the first few games.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Evening Star pre match - train there and back - Basketmakers post match, then home for a Bert Murray.

So no change there then.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3395039 said:
2A bus to Woodingdean, Downs Hotel. Walk accross the field to the stadium sipping from a hip flask. Nice.

Get home and cry myself to sleep, sobbing "WHY" into my pillow.

Is there a bus from Woodingdean (and for that matter Rottingdean) to Falmer.

IMHO there should be a footpath/cycle path fron Woodingdean to Falmer

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
A few beers in town before jumping on the rattler at Brighton station.
Get to the ground at 3, a quick piss, then take up my seat at 5 past 3.

I think I'd prefer to have a few beers in LEWES town. Especially as I like real ale. Wonder how the locals will react to hordes of supporters who aren't going to the Dripping Pan?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
For me it will be leaving the house at 9am and a gentle drive down the M42/M40/M25/M23/A23 stopping for a large Americano on the way and then on to the nearest park & ride. Get to the ground some time around 1o'clock for a bite to eat before the game.

Reverse journey will get me home about 9pm in time for feet up in front of the telly and match of the day etc.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Arrive at the Falmer Health and racket club around 9, work out for an hour, swim and sauna then beers and lunch there, then leave the car in their car park watch the game and then couple of minutes walk back to get my car

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Hopefully a few drinks in rottingdean before catching the bus(which doesn't exist) from there, through woodingdean and being dropped at the ground, where pints will be consumed.

I do hope they put this bus on.

Is there a bus from Woodingdean (and for that matter Rottingdean) to Falmer.

IMHO there should be a footpath/cycle path fron Woodingdean to Falmer

No idea, assuming I'm still living in Rotters then I'll get the 2A to the Downs and do the walk. If some farmer doesn't decide to shoot me for sheep rustling. Seems so pointless doing a big long round circle through Brighton and doing two buses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here