Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What will be the most worthwhile question at the forum tonight?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I think it will be something like this:

Hello, my name is Derek, I've been a season ticket holder for the last 40 years, my grandad used to take me to the Goldstone when I was a lad, I remember Tug Wilson and his long goal kicks. Anyway, Thank you Tony for making the Falmer dream happen, I look forwards to having a roof over my head at last, but my question is to Martin Perry and what I'd really like to know is What colour will the forks be at Falmer?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Could you please confirm the Rumours that there are plans a foot for a statue,In honour of our former chairman that started the ball rolling in our dream for falmer, when others doubted him Bill Archer.

D

Deleted User X18H

Tony,what are the names of your property businesses? Cos my mate reckons you are a bit dodgy cos his uncle told him. We are not a all grateful that you are stumping up a large percentage of your personal wealth to fund Flamer either , do you love next to Peter Andre??

summink like that WILL be asked .....sadly!

Last edited:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I think we should have sporks for the pies, just my opinion like...

te_spork_detail.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Would it not be viable to put a temporary roof over the South Stand?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Given the current financial climate, the potential reduction in TV money as subscriber revenue falls, the obvious downturn in advertising revenues and the bleak short term fiscal outlook ... could we have the pies in foil containers that are branded with the club emblem ... please?

D

Deleted User X18H

Would you consider pulling it all down and having another look at Pende??

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Don't call the Police a wallybrain, they have absolutely no sense of humour!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here