Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What was your highlight of the season?

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Following on from Hercules' Millwall thread, I personally enjoyed our 3-2 away win at Bradford the most this season. Two-up, playing great football, lost the lead, then nicked the winner in last minute. Truly marvellous. That goal's the one that kept us up this season, methinks. Vital.

Anyone else?

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
eastlondonseagull said:
Following on from Hercules' Millwall thread, I personally enjoyed our 3-2 away win at Bradford the most this season. Two-up, playing great football, lost the lead, then nicked the winner in last minute. Truly marvellous. That goal's the one that kept us up this season, methinks. Vital.

Anyone else?

Was a very good moment, i flipped when our 3rd goal went in. Also millwall away when we scored our winner in the last minute, and we had 10 men for about half the game.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The two quick goals against Notts Forest.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Re: Re: What was your highlight of the season?

butchy said:
Was a very good moment, i flipped when our 3rd goal went in. Also millwall away when we scored our winner in the last minute, and we had 10 men for about half the game.

A brief period during the season where the team seemed to believe in themselves.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Re: Re: Re: What was your highlight of the season?

Icy Gull said:
A brief period during the season where the team seemed to believe in themselves.

There were quite a few of those this season. But they invariably lost all that belief within a couple of games. Bring in a new psychologist, I say.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Huddersfield away. We were brilliant that day. I think there was 9 ex youth team players on the pitch by the end and Jake Robinson did a good personation of Michael Owen. His third goal will live long in the memory. It was a great shame that proved to be a flash in the pan but briefly they shone bright that day.
Otherwise, a truly terrible season which I'm glad to see the back of.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
SCUNThorpe away, great performance and great atmosphere, seeming as we got stuffed 3-0 at home live on tv the previous week.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Northampton away, ended my horrific run of defeats, pity (or lucky) that their fans were so quiet and did nothing to create an atmosphere...we did that on our own. Other than that, it has to be Jakey breaking the net at Yeovil and our fans being divebombed by bat sized moths.

A season best forgotten, roll on the next one...

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Orient away for me. Although it's a total shithole, that place evokes some pretty amazing memories for me.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The bacon baguette I had at half time during the Rotherham match. Bloody lovely. Worth the entrance fee alone.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
The final whistle at the Last game.

edit........i can't say that, i'd been removed and missed it.:blush:

Ok then, MILLWALL AWAY.:clap2: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here