Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What was your highlight of the season?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Renns said:
huddersfield and bradford away for me, as i live in huddersfield

The same because I used to live in Huddersfield, stayed for the whole weekend, and my son is a Bradford supporter.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Orient away. Took my man Utd. supporting Bangladeshi mate with me, he thought it was awesome.

He arrived in the UK in 1983 and decided that whoever won the FA cup that year would be his team...he thinks now that he made the wrong choice.:albion: :bowdown:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
huddersfield away was probably my highlight. orient away was also marvellous.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Easy 10 said:
The bacon baguette I had at half time during the Rotherham match. Bloody lovely. Worth the entrance fee alone.

I had a splendid portion of Chips around November but this was not repeated again and I find the Chips to be of varying quality. Next season I may try the Fish and Chips van, not decided yet but I expect that could be as good as it gets.

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
Huddersfield and Orient away for the scintillating football that we played as only we can play. Orient away for the atmosphere. Orient away for the look on the face of my Palace-supporting mate (he insisted on coming to the game as his girlfriend had just dumped him and he needed cheering up) when the "wash your mouth out, son" number was being sung. Forest at home for the passion shown by fans and players alike. Carlisle at home for reaffirming why we hate Withdean so much.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Orient away. Took my man Utd. supporting Bangladeshi mate with me, he thought it was awesome.

He arrived in the UK in 1983 and decided that whoever won the FA cup that year would be his team...he thinks now that he made the wrong choice.:albion: :bowdown:

Marvellous scenes :lolol:

Apr 4, 2004
New York City
Being amongst the 81,000 to watch my adopted german team dortmund stop the schalke scum from winning the bundesliga... now that was a highlight..
been to 9 albion games this season.. not bad considering ive been living in germany since september.. out of them i suppose you could call our 1 nil thrashing of the gils the highlight.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
The Northwich game, purely & simply beacuase it the first time in ages ive actually left a game pissing myself laughing after our 8 goal haul.

Orient away was fun as well as Millwall

The trip to West ham was amusing

It wasnt all bad this year

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Northwich and Forest at home

Northampton and Millwall (paint pot trophy) away.

Off the pitch - Alex Revell turning up to see a kiddies match as he promised a young fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here