Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
worked under eastbourne pier in a sweet shop :smokin:

then joined the RN & did 19 yrs

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Putting a flat bit of metal into a press on the factory floor; pulling a lever; then taking the newly-shaped metal out again. Then repeating the same process over and over, every 10 seconds for 8 hours a day, five days a week...

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Trufflehound said:
Putting a flat bit of metal into a press on the factory floor; pulling a lever; then taking the newly-shaped metal out again. Then repeating the same process over and over, every 10 seconds for 8 hours a day, five days a week...

Productivity bonus?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Locky said:
Same as now.............28 years later..................Locksmith.
IS THAT A TECHNICAL TERM FOR BURGLAR??:lolol: :lolol:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Stock exchange Runner (blue button ) glorified messenger boy !

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Very first job was liftman at Hills of Hove

Also a spell working for the Manpower Agency in Brighton which took me to thrilling places like Roberts Smoothedge in Burgess Hill, Concorde Lighting in Newhaven and Saft in Lancing

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Cereal Killer said:
Pundstretcher, two and a half months later im still there

I worked in EVERYTHINGS A POUND in North London when i was at uni. The most common question i was asked in there was: how much is this?

A f***ing POUND!!

My first job was as a cleaner in a bank next to Churchill Square. I'd have to be there at 5.30am. I was normally drunnk. I'd soil the toilets and then clean them. It made me unhappy.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I worked as a general dogsbody in the family business from about the age of 12 to graduation.

Mostly washing aeroplanes and cleaning up SICK.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I worke din a tyre warehouse on the corne rof lewes road and coombe road. Not there anymore its storage now I beleive. Pay wa sshit but I used to work all day with a joint in my mouth and no one minded.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Deano's Right Foot said:
I was an industrial radiographer at APV Paramount in Crawley. I used a big x-ray machine called a Linear Accelerator (or LinAc for short). I enjoyed it!

Did you ever travel back to your high school years and almost get off with your mum, threatening the existence of your siblings using the Linear Accelerator?

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Meade's_Ball said:
Did you ever travel back to your high school years and almost get off with your mum, threatening the existence of your siblings using the Linear Accelerator?

I certainly tried, but it just sizzled my bollocks. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here