Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What was the name of my maths teacher?

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I remember the scuffles for stringer fawcett fights, and the lad who got dropped or pushed on the spiked railing.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Was it Mr Wooton ? I know who you mean, spent his entire lesson reading the paper generally.

And there was Herr Kurtz the German barber, who had been a professional footballer in a previous life.

Remember Mr Lewis always saying "anyone got any of that stuff you sniff" every time he wanted some Tipex.

Happy days...:rollseyes:

Mr Wooton, yes. In his last year he just sat reading the guardian each and telling the kids to read through their books if they fancied it. Then a mob of us found his house and asked for his album of which he had a waist-high stack. Dispirited with life, but a fundamentally good guy. and a slightly amusing songwriter.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Mr Daswani - still there, it seems.

das.jpg

YES! That man was the best teacher. He just let us go wild in the chemistry classroom with the bunsen burners and metals

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
ANyone here taught by Mr Brown ?!?! for german?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Mr Daswani was a maths teacher...

He must have moved into science when i was at Stringer then? He was head of science as the above poster said.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Mrs Smith, I think I had her for textiles and art etc, man I hated her, she sent me to Catchpole on more than one occasion. Sefton was my form tutor in D14 for the last 3 years, before that I had Boswell (anyone remember him???)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
He must have moved into science when i was at Stringer then? He was head of science as the above poster said.

I guess so then as he definately taught me Maths. Was also a hockey fan. I suppose it's just showing myself and TLO to be old gits !

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Madame Childs the nervous French teacher. Used to pile the turn ups of her cuillotes with rulers, rubbers, pens, bus tickets. Took my 2nd year brother into a 5th year lesson and said he was the new boy. She clicked about ten minutes in.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Yeah, poor Mr Lewis. What a top bloke. I bet teachers there now don't greet pupils with, "Alright, how's your hammer hangin'?"

Not many teachers these days give you advice about saving money on gas bills by turning the meter upside down. Eco warrior ahead of his time!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Thinking about it was Ken Brown that got done, when I read the headline my first though was Compton or Field.
Spiers was a thundercunt.

Oh yes Mr Brown! The number of jokes me and my friends have made about our german oral test with him :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here