Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Type Of Army?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Whales would be a bloody stupid choice if the battle was to be fought on the Underground, given that there's no bloody water there.

In that circumstance, tigers are surely the way to go.

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
A legion of very hungry, very angry pandas. The metro reading f*ckers on the tube would think it was some publicity stunt by Hamleys. We'd kill them with ease.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I dont get the Question but ive seen amarican werewolf in london so ile go for werewolf and a pint of whatever your sniffing :thumbsup: Whales ? ?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
If You Had To Raise An Army Of Mammals To Fight Humans On The London Underground Which Type Would You Pick? My Choice Would Be Whales For The Obvious Reasons. Ie They Have Great Big Mouths And Have A Hatred Of The Human Race. Whats Your Choice,please Dont Repeat Choices.

Is that going to be a question at the Bar Savannah on Tuesday night where they will be showing the Shrewsbuy game :albion2:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
What, and humans can understand pandas and lions? I f***ing can't.

I think Linguaphone brought out a course on basic panda, but I don't recall seeing a lion one. The whale tape was abandoned, as it was too high pitched and just blew the speakers, so it's a good call as it means no humans will have learnt their language. I'd be a bit concerned about the size of some of the tunnels, though.

Last edited:

You've Just Made A Howler

I dont get the Question but ive seen amarican werewolf in london so ile go for werewolf and a pint of whatever your sniffing :thumbsup: Whales ? ?

ON A ONE AGAINST ONE A KILLER WHALE WOULD ALWAYS GET THE BETTER OF A WEREWOLF PLUS IF IT SPILLED OUT ABOVE GROUND DURING THE DAY THE WEREWOLF WOULD REVERT TO HUMAN,THE EXACT ENEMY HE WOULD BE FIGHTING. I WOULD HAVE MINKY WHALES OPERATING THE UNDERGROUND CAMERAS AND SENDING HIGH PITCHED SIGNALS TO THERE KILLER COUSINS!

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Monkeys with Ebola would work too. It spreads to humans very quickly. NATO would be forced to nuke London to save the rest of Europe. The monkeys would win. I'd be surprised if they're not planning an attack in the new year.

Last edited:

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
I think Linguaphone brought out a course on basic panda, but I don't recall seeing lion. The whale tape was abandoned, as it was too high pitched and just blew the speakers, so it's a good call as it means no humans will have learnt their language.

Basic panda has just made a late entry onto my Christmas list. It will also take pride of place on my CV. "So, I see you can speak basic Panda..." - how impressed would employers be? With the credit crunch and everything, you'd be a fool not to learn an extra skill. And also, as I predict the pandas would win, I could switch sides by charming them with a few well chosen growls. And I'd get a job in their new administration...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Weasels because they are stealthy and CUNNING

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here