Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What train station to Palace?

E

enigma

AJ's Love Monkey said:
As i have said in the past i genuinely hope Brighton get Falmer its a disgrace they have been without their own ground for this long [/QUOTE

It'll make the derby games much better.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
enigma said:
So how long is the diver out for? Who's playing up front for you? I used to rate Clinton but I imagine the fans arent too happy to have him back. I dont rate Macken.

Apparently he hopes to be back by October 15th but who knows enigma its all according how quick he recovers from the op. Morrisson is a 50/50 half of Palace fans were delighted he came back the other half were livid but thats par for the course i reckon. And i havent seen one thing from Macken that can make me disagree with you

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Lambeth is in the heart of London:lolol: I rest my case

You know what?I'm a Brighton fan through and through.Stuff London:wave:

Last edited:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Too be honest I don't really care where it is, its still a shit hole!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I like these London/Non-London debates.

Palace is a tricky one, it really is borderline, I would say it is JUST in London. Tooting I would consider London as well.

Have met some classic wannabees in bournemouth before twats from Reading who have given it the "alright geez, what you saying, I'm from Laaahndon" errr no youre from Reading mate

and most recently some stuck up bints in San Francisco that were claiming london....when they lived in Kingston:jester:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
On a similar note i was on holiday in Greece with a few mates a few years back and stated chatting to these blokes in our hotel got chatting and i asked one of them as you do where they were from and he said Saaf lundun mate. Because i am from there i said go on whereabouts mate his reply: Burpham! Little village just outside fukin Guildford! Never laughed so much in my life! :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
AJ's Love Monkey said:
It's not rocket science you have got THREE to choose from it isnt difficult:rolleyes:

Alright christ, i was only pointing out it was pretty impressive how off topic this thread has gone!! :)

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Sorry fella wasnt having a pop at you
Oi dirtbag..............you been 'avin' a go at my mates?:angry:

Last edited:

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
what do you lot find so hard to understand?? Selhurst is located in 'London' SE25. It is also located in the 'London' Borough of 'Croydon' which therefore means our ground is a part of 'Greater ''London'' '.

:shootself

E

enigma

eagleseatseagulls said:
what do you lot find so hard to understand?? Selhurst is located in 'London' SE25. It is also located in the 'London' Borough of 'Croydon' which therefore means our ground is a part of 'Greater ''London'' '.

:shootself

wannabe's

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here