Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
northstandnorth said:
you must have very short legs.15 mins at most

SAFER.....SAFER.... f.f.s he is a brighton fan

SAFE AS HOUSES
I`ll give you a £5er if you walk that in 15 mins.

Dandyman

In London village.
Personally I always get the chauffer to stop the Bentley just outside the away entrance. Once I have hopped out, I let him go off and cull some of the natives.

Dandyman

In London village.
Uncle Buck said:
I thought we might take the GDC Division of Challengers up for this one, commanded by Bridagier Mullet.

Damn fine idea, Old Boy. Port & Stilton Company, eyes front...

E

enigma

Croydonbloke said:
I`ll give you a £5er if you walk that in 15 mins.

15 minutes! What a joker! At least 30 mins.

Is Thornton Heath a fair walk? I'm sure I've walked from there. Is that on the Selhurst line?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
enigma said:
15 minutes! What a joker! At least 30 mins.

Is Thornton Heath a fair walk? I'm sure I've walked from there. Is that on the Selhurst line?
TH ism about a 10 minute walk and is on the Selhurst line as well. Selhurst is one stop before TH and is a shorter walk to the ground.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Croydonbloke said:
TH ism about a 10 minute walk and is on the Selhurst line as well. Selhurst is one stop before TH and is a shorter walk to the ground.

Leave them to it CB FFS they bang on about how much they hate us and they dont even know where our ground is!! Some of them insist Selhurst is in Surrey dopey fuckers :rolleyes:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Leave them to it CB FFS they bang on about how much they hate us and they dont even know where our ground is!! Some of them insist Selhurst is in Surrey dopey fuckers :rolleyes:

I would have to agree with you there.

Im in Elmers Bell End but Im probably getting a lift.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
AJ's Love Monkey said:
They could go to the National Sports stadium where there is a running track which may feel like home from home!!

E

enigma

AJ's Love Monkey said:

I know very well where your shitty ground is, I saw Inter beat you 2-0 there. I've been to Selhurst Park several times, but I usually go to Selhurst not Thornton Heath.

E

enigma

AJ's Love Monkey said:

And dont be trying to front that any of that shithole belongs to London.

E

enigma

AJ's Love Monkey said:
London SE25 6PU is the postcode there capice now?

Next you're gonna tell me its got an 020 number and that makes it London.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here