Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What To do when you fall for a girl with a BF

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
you have to be careful though, if she gets it on with you she may be a "grass is greener" type lady and do the same to you down the line. How well do you know her, and when you say fallen for her do you mean proper love or really fancy a piece o that ass?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
just do enough to make sure she notices you and knows that you're single and available, don't do the 'pretending to be her mate' thing, I hate blokes like that.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
just do enough to make sure she notices you and knows that you're single and available, don't do the 'pretending to be her mate' thing, I hate blokes like that.

Very sensible. There is potential to make a massive embarrassment of yourself.

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Hang in there and keep the faith. If you really, really want her and think that you two genuinely would be good together then just stay on the radar. If you guys click, she'll notice it too. Try and find some excuse to hang out together. Art? Film? Sport? Anything?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Go for it, if she thinks you're stylin she'll dump the baggage and you'll be away. Also if she doesn't dig you then at least you'll know, and as for the other guy...who cares!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ask yourself how you'd feel if some bloke was making a serious play for YOUR girlfriend behind YOUR back.

Then decide.

Thats exactly what I think. well put.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
you have to be careful though, if she gets it on with you she may be a "grass is greener" type lady and do the same to you down the line. How well do you know her, and when you say fallen for her do you mean proper love or really fancy a piece o that ass?

Jesus - parental (mis)advice now relationship counselling. Are you a poor man's Claire Rayner?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Jesus - parental (mis)advice now relationship counselling. Are you a poor man's Claire Rayner?

Bozza old buddy old pal. Are you gonna be a little bitch and just follow me from thread to thread pissing and moaning?

Do you not see that I am not taking my ranting seriously and that I don't really want to be in a row on every thread. If you have something you really want to say to me, some reason you really f***ing hate me why don't you stop showing off in front of your mates. PM me and sort it out properly. Otherwise stop trying to provoke me, it is starting to get dull.

I wouldn't tolerate behaviour like that in real life and I 'll be f***ed if I'll take it off a bunch of losers like you.

Last edited:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oh Dear

Here we go again.

whist we are on it, those f***ing employmet agency people...what a bunch of retards.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Man, I feel like a woman.

1154888139_shania_twain__man_i_feel_like_a_woman.jpg

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
der der dududu der der

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports