Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What To do when you fall for a girl with a BF

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Im a bit fooked with this one cant make up my mind dont know weather to go for the gay friend approch then just wait around until they break up and strike

2. Just be honest and see what she says then to be rejected and never mention it ever again

3. find another girl one with bigger boobs and forget about it

4. Get my gay arse to legends and see if i can find some nice journelist type oop :bla:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Number 3 is what most men do.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Leave it alone. If you know she has a boyfriend dont be a bastard. Let them sort it out. It is a nasty thing to do and you should know better.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
f*** that! it's dog eat dog- if you like her you have only ONE option, and thats to tell her, you'll regret it if you don't

good luck

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
f*** that! it's dog eat dog- if you like her you have only ONE option, and thats to tell her, you'll regret it if you don't

good luck

Regret what? It's not going to be the love of his life. He just wants his dirty hole. Aint that right Son?

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
yeah, i'm with nibble. if she's really worth it, she won't be the sort of girl that either cops of with you behind her bf's back, or the sort of girl who would even appreciate the advance. unless - of course - she's a filthy slut.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't see why people spend so much time worrying about these things. If it looks like hard work and messy and complicated and you are not even seeing the girl, just walk away, do you have that much time to waste Munky?

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
If you like her a lot you should try and win her over. Back yourself. Plenty more fish in the sea yes, but if you do really like her it's got to be worth fighting for. You're better than this other geezer right?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here