What to do about teenage vandals ???

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Referee! said:
Like what?
Writing a fanzine.

Either that or tell the police they were carrying rucksacks with wires hanging out.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I am not saying the kids are blameless but a lot of the responsibility has to lie with the parents.

Maybe if Thatcher hadnt killed off the idea of community it wouldnt happen so much.

What we should do with these vermin is use them for medical research,they will never be any use to anyone,bring back the birch and also use amputation as a deterant,they will not commit a crime more than four times if they get a limb lopped off for every crime.sounds harsh but you'd only need to do a few and they'd all shit em selves and fall into line.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
So how many of you were angels as kids and never lipped off anyone older?

Ok, people may swear more and what have you but thats because society has moved more in that direction.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
speed dial, err, 31 on my phone - local cop shop. Quite nice to see the local skangers names in the paper three/four weeks afterwards when they have their dole taken for 4 weeks as punishment by the local judge...

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Wait for them to grow up. Nothing more you can do I'm afraid.....

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
PROFESSOR DUFF: the one course of action the authorities must take is to cut off their goolies

SALLY BARNES: Chop them off right away.

HUGE SCULLERY: What, you mean...cut...

PROFESSOR DUFF: Cut off their goolies, yes. Get 'em right off - off with the goolies now!

SALLY BARNES: Slice them through!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
It's not been the same since they stopped capital punishment in primary schools.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
stop all this pc crap .get back to proper discipline in schools. more beat coppers. increase the sentances and remind the parents of their responsibilities.

since the removal of the cane from schools and the complete reluctance of teachers to actually grasp the nettle, the youth of today run rough-shot over all types of authority.

one of my kids recieved a dentention and the bloody teacher didn't turn up! what sort of message is that sending.

also less clubs operate these days due to the restrictions levied on them. many of the new regulations passed that are supposed to protect children, have, in fact made them more vulnerable by the shutting down of youth clubs and putting them on the streets with nothing to do.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
well im 17 in this modern world

i wouldnt dream of vandalising things.

but meh...the kids of today are pricks. i had an argument with 12-13 year olds twice in my last week of college..once when one threw a stone at me.once when i apparently "walked" across their pitch.

both times i was gay or a twat or a nerd or a prick.

i simply said..well,ive f***ed more girls than you, they called me a !!!!,i said, well at least ive seen one.then they threatened to kill me,and i said, c'mon,kill me now, your balls havent even dropped yet, you silly pricks.

i felt good after that..seems stupid.but WHY throw stones.stupid pricks

they havent killed me yet either.
lol

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
bakesy said:
You are showing your age there Doug...............:lolol:

No!, not the comfy chair. :ohmy:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
f*** all because their parents are almost certainly inconsiderate mindless aresholes as well, that's the Britain we live in. They probably haven't got a clue what respect and discipline mean and if they have they'll think it's well gay. Too late to change them,imo

Last edited:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Richie Morris said:
So how many of you were angels as kids and never lipped off anyone older?

Ok, people may swear more and what have you but thats because society has moved more in that direction.

pitiful defence - maybe some kids did get a bit gobby - but I never ever even comtemplating distroying a childrens playground at the age of 15 or 16.....let alone swear at someone older than me - question is whats changed??

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Oh yes, another that worked was grabbing hold of one of the little shits & telling him I knew where he lived & if I saw him causing nause' around here again, I'd kick his fat useless Dads arse up & down his street.
That was about 6 months ago & no sign of them since.

Get out there & give these little c***s a slap!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
D'Angelo Saxon said:
I guess phoning the cops would be the unfortunate but realistic thing to do.

Indeed, I wouldn't say it is unfortunate though. There are so many f***ing gobshites around nowadays and the only way they are going to learn is to be scared.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
smudge said:
Oh yes, another that worked was grabbing hold of one of the little shits & telling him I knew where he lived & if I saw him causing nause' around here again, I'd kick his fat useless Dads arse up & down his street.

That usually does as you can guarentee they're angels at home. Even just saying you know who are they are will put an element of doubt in their heads. For all kids bravado they don't really know how the world operates outside their little worlds.

One I once used, I asked them if they were 16 and they naturally said yes and I said good as I'm legally allowed to kick the shit out of you, advanced towards them and they all ran off.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Indeed, I wouldn't say it is unfortunate though. There are so many f***ing gobshites around nowadays and the only way they are going to learn is to be scared.

and the only way they are going to be scared is with a threat of physical violence, hardly an ideal solution eh?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Icy Gull said:
and the only way they are going to be scared is with a threat of physical violence, hardly an ideal solution eh?

I was talking about phoning the police....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here