Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What the f**k is happening in this country

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
There is no way of saying this without sounding an 80-year-old Daily Mail reader (which I'm not), but I don't think I've ever been as depressed about the state of this country as this morning.

We've had all the bombings already, obviously - but these two terrible and senseless murders we've heard about in the past 36 hours just make you want to emigrate.

An 18-year-old lad in Liverpool, committed Christian, by all accounts an all-round good guy, gets an axe in his head walking his girlfriend to the bus-stop after some terrible racial abuse from a gang of bigoted fuckwits.

And then this story today about another psychopath throwing chips at everyone on a bus, when the boyfriend of a girl hit by them asks him to stop he stabs and kills him. What is especially chilling about this one is that I, and I suspect a lot of people, would have done exactly the same if it was your wife/girlfriend.

I'm sorry, things were not like this 20 years ago when I was a kid, and I can't believe the callous, cold-blooded nature of these crimes. What sort of youngsters are we producing, and how has this yob mentality been allowed to prosper?

Last edited:

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
It's obvious to everyone what's wrong in this country, the do-gooders who crawl out from under their stones everytime a law abiding citizen stands up to these creeps.
Because of these idiots the law is stacked firmly on the side of the louts and you cannot even say boo to them without the fear of being arrested. The so called "experts" who say that kids who involve themselves in violence and crime are misunderstood and that they are the real victims have turned this country into a place where there is no respect for the law and no respect for normal hard working decent people.
Half the scum in this country only get a slap on the wrist when they are caught, so they just don't care.
Anyway, what chance have we got when the wife of our very own Prime Minister speaks out in favour about the human rights of criminals.
:censored: :angry: :censored:

Tooting Gull said:
I'm sorry, things were not like this 20 years ago

Is that true though? But I obviously concur with your disgust at these latest incidents.

Normandy seagull said:
come and live in france it's a good quality of life :drink: :smokin:

I'm sorry but I'm sure I read in the Daily Mail that it's awash with North African immigrants, everyone's on strike and a huge amount of cheese is being surrendered to monkeys :)

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
I really feel this country is goner be a nightmare in years to come,i feel the influx of many religions and larger numbers are goner make life pretty dam bad.

Not that we have enough other things to worry about grrr:angry:

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
London Irish said:
I'm sorry but I'm sure I read in the Daily Mail that it's awash with North African immigrants, everyone's on strike and a huge amount of cheese is being surrendered to monkeys :)

tis true but at least they keep themselves to themselves and don't go around stabbing people!!!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Or maybe a suicide bomber could take out a bus filled with - and only with - the bigoted, inadequate hoodies who terrorise neighbourhoods as a whole and in particular, as they're so brave, younger kids, old ladies and blacks/asians. Now that would be a really good news story.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
My local club here is awash with imigrants:angry:
saturday i reckon 75% was in the place,its all happened in the last month or so:angry:

How you supposed to pull birds with greasy haired people stinking the place out:lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Tooting Gull said:
Or maybe a suicide bomber could take out a bus filled with - and only with - the bigoted, inadequate hoodies who terrorise neighbourhoods as a whole and in particular, as they're so brave, younger kids, old ladies and blacks/asians. Now that would be a really good news story.

And black chip throwing psychopaths who stab white people who ask them to stop? Let's make sure they're on the bus too. Probably not allowed to say that am I?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Bwian said:
And black chip throwing psychopaths who stab white people who ask them to stop? Let's make sure they're on the bus too. Probably not allowed to say that am I?

Err...yes you are. Have you read any of this thread? Needless murder - very much the point. Colour of the perpetrator - very much not the point. They're all as bad as each other. Sling 'em on the bus, by all means.

berkshire seagull said:
My local club here is awash with imigrants:angry:
saturday i reckon 75% was in the place,its all happened in the last month or so:angry:

How you supposed to pull birds with greasy haired people stinking the place out:lolol:

Admit it, the birds take one look at you and head straight for the greasy-haired immigrants :clap2:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Tooting Gull said:
Err...yes you are. Have you read any of this thread? Needless murder - very much the point. Colour of the perpetrator - very much not the point. They're all as bad as each other. Sling 'em on the bus, by all means.

Of course I've read the whole thread...

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Tooting Gull said:

An 18-year-old lad in Liverpool, committed Christian, by all accounts an all-round good guy, gets an axe in his head walking his girlfriend to the bus-stop after some terrible racial abuse from a gang of bigoted fuckwits.

And one of the thugs the police wants to question is Joey Barton's brother, according to the news tonight!

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
Re: Re: What the f**k is happening in this country

Screaming J said:
And one of the thugs the police wants to question is Joey Barton's brother, according to the news tonight!

must run in the family hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Barton= thug

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I agree with your other sentiments but there have been terrorism, racism and grisly murder in the UK going back as long as anyone can think.

The Yorkshire Ripper anyone? 20+ years ago. The New Cross Fire (in which 13 young black people died at a party)? The Birmingham pub bombings? Similar.

It's horrid, but it's not new.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
London Irish said:
Admit it, the birds take one look at you and head straight for the greasy-haired immigrants :clap2:
Actually i take my pick in most places,the point is these inbreds stink the place out,plus they harass all the woman like grabbing their hair and arses.:angry:

They have no respect whats so ever so it seems:angry: never seen a place hit rock bottom so quickly,time for a change me thinks:smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here