Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what teams do you LIKE apart from your supported club?

West Ham. ever since Hurst and Peters scored in '66 to lift Moore holding the World Cup, I have had a soft spot for them. They always seemed to play honest hardworking football (though a bit 'waorkmanlike' at times) and they are a historic club with aspirations - quite like us actually.

Dr Feelgood said:
I have visited Gibraltar many times will be there in May, I never knew that they had a football team.:shootself

Yes the Gibraltarians are campaigning for a national team.
We are currently presenting a case to UEFA.
The Spanish are obviously opposed!

We have a domestic league aswell.... Current league table...

DIV 1
Pld Pts
1 Newcastle Utd FC 8 20
2 Manchester United 7 11
3 Glacis United FC 8 8
4 St. Joseph’s FC 7 7
5 Gibraltar Utd Mansion FC 8 6

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
mr cgull said:
Always liked QPR (liked the ground, got the red & black away kit for Dhristmas once) and Coventry (liked the name and the fact that no one else liked them) and St Mirren (liked the name) as my second teams after Brighton.:albion:

Not the team so much, but I've found their supporeters to be always friendly and welcoming at Loftus.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Liverpool-since before they were the best team anywhere.

Wrexham-not because of recent love-ins with them.

look out or Blackpool's results too

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
BensGrandad said:
My three favourite teams are Brighton, Brighton Reserves and Brighton Youth after that I have a very soft spot for Spurs. So al the people who think I am Greg Stanley have got it wrong I can't stand Chelsea. Up the Yids

Just for the benefit of northstandnorth I have copied this again.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I like CELTIC coz my grandad did !!

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Wrexham and Doncaster for obvious reasons
AFC Wimbledon for refusing to let their club die
Norwich for family reasons (most of Dad's family on Dad's side come from Norfolk and some of Mum's too)
Brentford because I used to live just across the river in Kew as a kid
Inverness Caledonian Thistle because I love that part of Scotland and could happily live there

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Spurs (brother supporter)
Fulham (brother supporter)
AFC Wimbledon (for their plight and the fact my parents are from Wimbledon originally)
Crawley Town FC (sadly born and currently live in this town but have a soft spot for the reds.)

Liverpool (for ages the only football to watch was Div 1/Premiershite) + i know a few scousers, they are decent ppl, unless they support the blue side :lolol:

Woking (Premier Manager and Championship Manager)

Hastings (home town)

Melbourne Victrory (local football, used to be Sth Melbourne in the old NSL)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I have always been a lifelong supporter of Tottenham, since 1965, i moved from london to brighton in 1969 when i first experianced the MIGHTY Brighton & Hove Albion, ....... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
NMH said:
West Ham. ever since Hurst and Peters scored in '66 to lift Moore holding the World Cup, I have had a soft spot for them. They always seemed to play honest hardworking football (though a bit 'waorkmanlike' at times) and they are a historic club with aspirations - quite like us actually.

I feel the same way.
Leeds- because my first husband was a Leeds supporter and I went with him to watch some great football in the Revie days.
Spurs - they've had some great players over the years
Wednesday - again I have been in the home with relatives. Good honest fans.

BUT if any of these teams play Brighton then I want Brighton to soundly thrash them :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Spurs due to it being a family thing and like chez I grew up with Glen Hoddle as my Idol.
I also follow Werder Bremen as the first time I saw them they beet Bayern and that is a good enough reason for me. FC Zenit St Petersburg thanks to an ex and Monaco ( again due to Mr Hoddle ). Brighton are my main team but having other teams to follow keeps me in touch with European football and gives me an excuse to watch more footy on TV.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here