Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what teams do you LIKE apart from your supported club?

Dandyman

In London village.
Lewes

Spurs

Ajax/Roma/Lodz (purely on grounds of ethnic bigotry)

Queen of the South

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
followed the mighty gunners since i was 8.(wright, platt, bergkamp, keown, adams, seaman, winterburn, dixon, bould, parlour etc etc) next year with emirates stadium will be bonza!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Got a soft spot for Everton, as they were actually quite good when I first got into football (mid 80s). Been shit since then but nevermind. The Albion is all that really matters.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Arsenal for me too. Charlie George was my playground hero.

In Gordon Smith autobiog he was talking about Charlie having a spell at the Albion. I can't believe I didn't remember that.

Anyone confirm this ?

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Current Friendships as follows:

Premership-Man City (They hate United, always a bloody good laugh to visit, and always made very welcome.)

Scotland-Cowdenbeath (My Dad used to go to school there.)

Europe-Schalke 04 and Fiorentina (Worlds most beautiful City)

Non League-Lewes (eccentric ground, plentful Harveys)

Vicar!

And extending
Baseball - Mets
Aussie Rules - Carlton
Hockey - Leafs
American Football- Couldn't give a shit!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hibernian (can't say I dislike Hearts though so I'm obviously not a proper supporter)

Southampton and AFC Wimbledon - the nearest team to wherever I've lived. Used to quite like Forest when at university. Lovely proper football ground, in a quality setting.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Bradford (Park Avenue). Felt sorry for all their fans when they were voted out of the League in 1970 and then went bust.

St Pauli (Germany). Political reasons. Chief rallying point of the German anti-fascist movement.

Barcelona. Favorite 'big' team. Like Brighton they represent a proto-nation! (well we are!)

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
CELTIC are my number two - been to see them a few times. One memorable journey up with Harty. No ticket and one of the party loathed to talk to me. Remember getting to Larkhall to meet the caoch back to London - being surrounded by Rangers fans who were up for a lynching. I was sooooooooo pissed I just could not even register how near my life was about to come to an end.

Memories, eh??

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Always keep an eye out for Lincoln's result and supported Schalke to piss of the locals when I was in Dortmund for a while.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
No one bar Brighton in England.

Aberdeen have always been my Scottish team - absolutely no idea why. I've never even been there...

Also follow PSV because they're my local team, but not to the extent of actually forking out money to watch them...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here