Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what teams do you LIKE apart from your supported club?

Stoaty Ferret

Jul 11, 2003
Brighton
Charlton for the way they are a blueprint for all small clubs on how to reach the Premiership, and for how they got over their ground issues. They also seem to be close to their community and there are tonnes of Brighton links as well. Doncaster as well.

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
1. Alloa Athletic - Closest ground
2. Hearts - Followed them when I lived in Edinburgh fror 6 years
3. Dundee - I hated Dundee United when I lived in Dundee from 83-86 (Not just for your benefit Uncle Buck)
4. Celtic - Her indoors is a fan
5. Lewes - Home town team

Last edited:

Dr Feelgood

Banned
Feb 15, 2004
worthing
I have relatives who live near Rushden, so when I am visiting them and the R&D are at home you will find me at Neene Park and I love there ground.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Arsenal - used to watch them when Brighton didn't have a game in the 70's & 80's, normally midweek cup games.
West Ham - Always liked Clyde Best & Adi Coker
Man City - because they hate Man U
Carlisle - were top of the league whn Iwas about 11,remember seeing them beat Chelsea on the big match, 2 - 0 at stamford bridge i think

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
In any order,Northwich Victoria,Queen of the South,bit of a soft spot for Fulham always liked the Hammersmith End,Charlton for what they have done.:albion:

Dr Feelgood

Banned
Feb 15, 2004
worthing
National Tyres & Autocare said:
Born at the Sussex County, The mighty Albion shall always represent me! However soft spot for Charlton Athletic ( Old mans team), and follow the mighty Gibraltar FC
I have visited Gibraltar many times will be there in May, I never knew that they had a football team.:shootself

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Brentford - dads side of the family follow them.
Sheff Weds - mums side of the family follow them.
Charlton - other than Brentford they are the acceptable face of London football.
Hearts - followed them when I lived in Edinburgh.
Horsham - have looked out for their results for years.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
reading.....

lovelly satadium.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
I have a soft spot for Brighton I always look out for their results. (although I hate you for being our bogey team).

I also follow Leyton Orient who I used to go and watch and Carlisle purely for the Jimmy Glass story.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here