Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What team would you play against Swansea

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
Hammond scored 10 goals from THAT position last year & would rather have him there with late runs in the box that Martot

What, Hammond scored 10 goals last season from the left wing?! He actually scored 11 goals last year in all competitions (including 3 pens, yes I did look it up) and I don't remember him playing on the left wing (or the right wing for that matter) in any game.

Monkster

Ragamuffin
Jul 7, 2003
The Token Carlisle United Fan
What, Hammond scored 10 goals last season from the left wing?! He actually scored 11 goals last year in all competitions (including 3 pens, yes I did look it up) and I don't remember him playing on the left wing (or the right wing for that matter) in any game.

So when the Midfield was COX, BERTIN, WARD, HAMMOND he wasn't playing on the wing....didn't say as a winger....look it up

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He played a few games on the left of a diamond, the vast majority of games he played central midfield. I don't remember him scoring many in the diamond either.

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
As Silent Bob said, he played on the left of a diamond and scored two goals. You said he scored 10 goals from that position last year. I'm sorry, but that is wrong... and I didn't need to look that up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here